-43.7 in sudbury

BUSTER

Welcome to the Cold Fellas. Thought we were the Only ones. I'm really used to the Minus 30s now. You'd be surprised on how your Canadian Body can Acclimatize in a couple of days. I dont mind the Cold, its that freaking wind. I wonder if the poor little Polar Bears are still Drowning up North. Just seen a Commercial of one.

Apparently there were four in total, Polar bears drowned that is, got caught offshore in the same storm. There are nearly five times as many polar bears today as there were sixty years ago or so. Global warming stopped a decade ago and climate changes. Always has, always will. Some of you older fellas here must remember the headlines and magazine articles from the early seventies that tried to scare us all to death with a new ice age coming? In the twenties it was global cooling and in the thirties the Arctic was melting, the seals were disappearing and all the polar bears and eskimos would starve. Seems they made it ok. It's a crock of crap!!!

We are just having ourselves a traditional, good ole fashioned winter like we used to get 30, 40 and 50 years back. There were a lot of Muskoka nights when the needle passed -40F. We were taught to never sit on the seat in the honey hut at night. No one was gonna hear you crying for help once you got stuck.

Some useless facts. Want to know how cold it really is. Spit into the snow. Warmer than -40 it will freeze on contact. Colder than -40, you'll hear a pop as it freezes in mid air. At that temperature, waxed handlebar mustaches get brittle and snap off.

Quit whinning wawawawawawawa, it's Canada it's winter so what , sit tight put another log on the fire and deal with it! Next week the temp is going up get the sled out and do some fishing, in the mean time drink a couple bottles of wiskie and sleep hahahahah!! Winter is winter welcome to Canada we do get some cold here in southern ontario in winter so what

Edited by canadadude

We are just having ourselves a traditional, good ole fashioned winter like we used to get 30, 40 and 50 years back. There were a lot of Muskoka nights when the needle passed -40F. We were taught to never sit on the seat in the honey hut at night. No one was gonna hear you crying for help once you got stuck.

Some useless facts. Want to know how cold it really is. Spit into the snow. Warmer than -40 it will freeze on contact. Colder than -40, you'll hear a pop as it freezes in mid air. At that temperature, waxed handlebar mustaches get brittle and snap off.

you are so full of crap uglie the winters in the 30,40 and 50 yrs back were no different then what we are enjoying now, the only difference is the bullcrap we tell our kids , like this cold front we have today in 10 or 15 years the parents will be telling there kids how cold it was and how much snow there was

Would someone please close the door!!!

You're letting all the cold escape and come down here!!!

It's 12*F here right now and my tan is really suffering!!! :angry:

If y'all keep it up, I'm going to send you some nice Gulf of Mexico moisture up there.. and you know what'll happen then! ;)