Thumbs UP for PeteMaina.com

MuskyBill

Just a quick note to bring some good cheer to the board.

As I was doing some online Christmas shopping early last month, one of my traditional stops is the Pete Maina website.

There's always great deals to be had at Christmastime, & since there's many fisherfolk to buy for, the last 2 years have brought many t-shirts & stuff this direction.

Anyways, long story short, when I opened up the box when it got here on December 15th, one of the shirts was the wrong size. Realizing the date, a small but controlled panic set in.

So, I emailed the site & quickly got a reply from another OFC member, Jennifer Tavolacci.

She also realized the error & put in a call to Santa Claus. After an email on the 16th confirming it was on it's way, the correct shirt was delivered to my house on Christmas Eve.... :clapping:

So, Pete, you've probably been told this before, but you've got a great LLC staff member in Jen right there.

Good stuff guys, & thank you!

I hope the holidays were great for you both.... ;)

I can ad my .02 cents here also.... I have ordered shirts, books and cd's from Jen and Pete and have had nothing but great service from them. The only bad thing is the lucky hat that Pete sent me still hasn't brought me a musky........I might have to go over to the darkside and see if Marc can scare one up for me since Pete...........

Art

• 4 weeks later...

From what I've seen and heard, all the Maina folks are great people!!!

aplumma Posted Jan 8 2009, 02:46 PM

I can ad my .02 cents here also.... I have ordered shirts, books and cd's from Jen and Pete and have had nothing but great service from them. The only bad thing is the lucky hat that Pete sent me still hasn't brought me a musky........I might have to go over to the darkside and see if Marc can scare one up for me since Pete...........

Art

Uhhhhhh, Bubba Art... I dunno if anyone has told you this or not, but you're not going to catch a Mucksie on an ol' Mackeral head in Catfish water!!! ;)

I'm sure Marc could learn you a thing or 3 though!!!

... then you and Roy could go catch Bullheads at night off the marina dock! :w00t:

btw Bill, I wear a size medium!!! B)