BPS?

MarcusDiGiovanni

I have a bit of a different take on BPS.

Going to BPS is like going on holiday to me, I just love to walk around and look at stuff.

I live an hour and a bit away so that there really is no such thing as a deal because the minute I pull into the lot I have spent more money on gas than I am likely to save.

Reading this post through, I have seen every one of the behaviours that have been mentioned here (good and bad). However, it is hard for me to get mad at employees for wanting to chat (be it with each other, or other customers) when I know that I would want to do the same thing (pay or no pay). And unlike Marcus, I am a 46 year old that is unlikely to be put upon or stand about waiting for bad service.

To let the employees of the store ruin my visit would be like not having a good time at the fair because the guy running a ride has bad teeth.

Jim

I have a bit of a different take on BPS.

To let the employees of the store ruin my visit would be like not having a good time at the fair because the guy running a ride has bad teeth.

Jim

Got to love it :clapping: . Great explanation. I live just over an hour away as well. I love going to BPS for all the "candy", then run up the road a bit to do a little shore fishing.

Maybe It's cuz I'm only 14 and they didn't think That I was inclined to spend as much money as an adult? :o

Its just some dumb kid might have gone through some minds. Youth has its benefits and problems.....many people would trade being taken seriously as a 40 year old for being 14 and a "just a kid". Go with the flow.

forrest

there employees and service suck period

the only time there is anyone knowledgable in the store is during there fishing sales when the tackle reps are in the the store

they know where the products in the store better than the employees absolute joke!!!!

and yes when something is on sale forget going to get it first day buy it ahead of time and go back and get the difference when on sale so you can guarantee you will get one

they are like zellers "were the lowest stock is the law, everyday"

yes they do have stuff at times better than the local price

WOW, what a critter ehh Rustic!

Edited by eyeforelle

Wheres a MOD when you need one. Sheechhhh

No store is perfect,no employee is perfect(well Rog is) but it,s the same everywhere.

BPS,ZELLERS,WAL-MART,HOME DE-POT,They are all there the same thing. People working doing thier job. Should we expect more,I dont know,yes, maybe,but it takes special people to love thier job for the wage thier making. I know if I was one looking for a job,a hunting/fishing store ,would be my first choice,but I know the wage would not servise. Myself I know what I am looking for. I look and look then ask. If they dont know,well,I just look more. Sure I get ticked,but hey,what can you do(just like my bro says) What can ya do.

It,s easy to beat up the little people,maybe a letter to the main office ,explaining what you feel they can do to improve.

Enough said.

yes i do have a job now only in summer tho and best way to make money in winter is to shovel drive was can be hard work but hey its money

Pure.... now man, that is the attitude more people need to have!!! work is work regardless.. and cash is king!... I know if it came down to it I would flip burgers to pay the bills. If you keep up the attitude you have now, I see big things for you!

G.

there employees and service suck period

the only time there is anyone knowledgable in the store is during there fishing sales when the tackle reps are in the the store

they know where the products in the store better than the employees absolute joke!!!!

and yes when something is on sale forget going to get it first day buy it ahead of time and go back and get the difference when on sale so you can guarantee you will get one

they are like zellers "were the lowest stock is the law, everyday"

yes they do have stuff at times better than the local price

but last time I was there I was looking into buyin a humingbird sideview and know one was at the electronics counter for 43 mins yes 43 mins even after someone was paged

and the unit is $1147.69 and when the guy showed up he was laughing and giggling and of course the secret conversation with the other employee

I said screw this I will buy the unit local even though it is about $100 more I just cant stand the guys in there

there I am done I FEEEEEEEELLLLLLL much better now LOL!!!!

Haha, and you wonder why you got bad service. Bud I worked there for two years and just quit because the drive was too much. I was always willing to assist and share knowledge with customers. But let me tell you something, if you talked to me like that, I'd have been an arse right back.

but over time you'll learn what's safe to ask around here

Yeah,just ask Wayne what his waist size is. You,ll only get one response,,,,,,,well may two,,,,,or three.LOL

Where that came from, I have no idea,but it beats whats becoming of this post.LOL

Steve, sorry to hear you quit. You being the fishermen you are. Whats next for you?

Yeah,just ask Wayne what his waist size is. You,ll only get one response,,,,,,,well may two,,,,,or three.LOL

Where that came from, I have no idea,but it beats whats becoming of this post.LOL

Steve, sorry to hear you quit. You being the fishermen you are. Whats next for you?

Go with the flow fella. contract work for now, we'll see how she pans out.