They Really Do Need a Bailout

Rich

I'll bail them out, but first I want to know how they plan to restructure so they never need assistance again. I also want to claim a certain percentage of the value of that boat. Finally, once the bailout is complete, I want to go fishing whenever I want.

Do we have a deal?

Why should the Gov.bail them out if they wont take a small drop in pay to help themseves keep there jobs.The more you give them the more they want.

Dude, I can get the government to bail my boat out? Will they set up my bow mount for me too?

I realize this thread was a joke about the bailout...but....is anyone else SICK of hearing about the dang BAILOUT?

Just like ANY other job....if something happens and you lose your job, go FIND ANOTHER.

Quit crying about it. Oh wait.....maybe they are crying because they might actually have to WORK to earn money, in the future?

I realize this thread was a joke about the bailout...but....is anyone else SICK of hearing about the dang BAILOUT?

Just like ANY other job....if something happens and you lose your job, go FIND ANOTHER.

Quit crying about it. Oh wait.....maybe they are crying because they might actually have to WORK to earn money, in the future?

The threads on the other bailout got locked for a reason.

This thread is about those silly guys who somehow managed to end up sinking their boat, possibly due to a lack of basic work.

Is there a back story to that pic?

forrest

funny about that pic...there is some clause in the insurance for my boat that states the WHOLE boat has to be submerged for the policy to cover any salvage/recovery fees and damages :huh: ,any part of the boat left sticking out of the water and it's not covered.....guess I would be SOL unless I had a big hole ripped in it or something becuase althuogh I would never want to put it to the test, it is rated as level full floatation

Edited by jwl

funny about that pic...there is some clause in the insurance for my boat that states the WHOLE boat has to be submerged for the policy to cover any salvage/recovery fees and damages :huh: ,any part of the boat left sticking out of the water and it's not covered.....guess I would be SOL unless I had a big hole ripped in it or something becuase althuogh I would never want to put it to the test, it is rated as level full floatation

Did AIG have anything to do your policy. :whistling: