Note of mention to all

Marc Thorpe

Just wanted to say,after watching the auction for Rick

Over the years ,the site and its members have raise funds for families and individuals and situations

OFC and its members have shown once again what the gift of giving can trully be and make a Merry Xmas at all times of the year for those in need

Truly a great collective display of the kindness and generosity in the gift of giving by all

Its actions like these that truly make the World Go Around

:clapping::clapping: :clapping:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by marc thorpe

....In many ways we truly have something unique here Marc. And if my memory serves me right you've always been there to offer up your services as well, for that I thank you personally. You and all the good folks here at OFC have shown time and time again what it means to be selfless.

My hats off to all who have given of themselves to help others. :thumbsup_anim:

I do agree fully whether it's an auction or just kind words and support this community is something special. When my mom passed away almost 3 years ago many members reached out with words of support that helped. As Rick's signature says PAY IT FORWARD it does seem to work.

....In many ways we truly have something unique here Marc. And if my memory serves me right you've always been there to offer up your services as well, for that I thank you personally. You and all the good folks here at OFC have shown time and time again what it means to be selfless.

My hats off to all who have given of themselves to help others. :thumbsup_anim:

Ditto, thanks for ALWAYS stepping up Marc!