BOQ OFN Ice Fishing G2G

nancur373

I think this would be a great idea and of course I am in and would like to see everyone once again. I wouldn't have to go too far either. Keep in mind not to conflict with Fishing for Tyler as that program would need everyone's support as well.

Regards,

Sam

rumble rumble

your right there are rumblings...LOL

hey I would be interested......

ain't much at organizing myself

but do people want to walk out and fish

do people want to rent huts do people want to use atvs and skidoos

or all of the above.......

a whole weekend or a Saturday.....

last year was 18th i think its 16th feb this year..............i vowed to take my kids ice fishing every year since it was a new holiday we hadnt anything to do so now i hope we can keep this up and they;ll follow for years to come, family day = ice fishing

Edited by BUSTER

Family day is just another day of work for this guy. Unfortunately I don't get made up holidays off, certainly wouldn't ever get paid for one. As it would happen I work for my father, so everyday is kinda family day. Man, that's a crappy way to have to look at it. I'd love to hit the BOQ one day, but it's a little far for me.

I'm in as well along with another OFC member. That said, neither of us have a hut or auger. So I'd like to ask if one needs to come with all that stuff to participate? Or will there be a rental facility near by.