Floatation suits !!!!

fishindevil

all i can say is thank god they are not 400 plus anymore, now only if jiffy auger will drop 1/2 price!

LOL

Wally world here, had them marked down to 150 in the spring "8 inch". I should of bought them,but had no need.

You have to wonder what they really paid for them if they can drop to that price.

If you check out the CTC website, the suit has a patch on it, which looks like the Nautilus logo. BUT... Good luck finding one of the suits in stores, I went today in St Thomas & as usual, they didn't have any...But I got him to check for other stores & absolutely no stores in London/St.Thomas or surrounding area have any in stock whatsoever!!! So if that's not misleading, I don't know what is!!! Thinking about contacting Head office & complaining....how can you have a sale/advertise an item that none of your stores even have??

Getting back on topic, I've been lookin' on the web for them today. Alot of places are out of stock and the cheapest I can find is $340 for the Stearns Commander or $350 for the deluxe Mustang, lots of places are 4 or $500.

There are no places here to buy them locally... these Rednecks around here have never heard of them and don't know what they are! :w00t:

I'm just wondering which is the better suit, the Stearns or the Mustang?

If you check out the CTC website, the suit has a patch on it, which looks like the Nautilus logo. BUT... Good luck finding one of the suits in stores, I went today in St Thomas & as usual, they didn't have any...But I got him to check for other stores & absolutely no stores in London/St.Thomas or surrounding area have any in stock whatsoever!!! So if that's not misleading, I don't know what is!!! Thinking about contacting Head office & complaining....how can you have a sale/advertise an item that none of your stores even have??

The computer system the CTC employees use has a lot of inventory info including item receive date, order dates and backorders. So from that they can tell you how many they sold too.

Did the CTC guy say when they were getting them in? Did they give a raincheck?

The flyers are planned in advanced and stock does not always make it in on time.

forrest