Nf.....Wine...but could lead to Fishing

raysfish2005

Ok so i forgot to put a batch of wine together, now its to late to have it ready for x-mas, with friends comming from the rock and staying over the holidays i need to find a bottle your own or a store that has a few batches that people walked away from and are for sale.

Does anyone know of a Bootle your own or a freind that has a batch ready that there not going to use?

I know there use to be a bottle and cork at the Weston Lcbo but i cant find out any info on the net.

And if there is any left after my company leaves it will be used on the ice ...just to toast the first fish of the year or the biggest catch of the day or if the suns out.....

Thanks

Rp

i don't think the weston/401 lcbo has it anymore but i'll be stopping there today or tomorrow and will have a look

good of ya to think ahead and plan to toast me! :D

darters are going down.

Edited by Raf

I'll second the Magnotta trip RF. There not a better bottle of wine for under $6 than their French blend white or red. Many of their wines are also sold by case lots.

There's a Magnotta store right at Dixie and Dundas. South on Dixie, 1 block from Dundas on the East side.

The Trionfo red is very nice as well as the Incanto White. My favs right now

I started drinking the Magnotta wines after several very bad experiences with vintages at the LCBO that came highly recommended. I may not have the refined tastebuds for the expensive stuff so all I care about is whether I like it not the $.