Annual Upper Niagara Musky G2G

lew

Maybe throw a tarp over the ramps to keep them clean Jack ?? :thumbsup_anim:

I will see if I can scrounge up a couple of those portable carports :lol:

no worries, if needed I will clean the ramp the Friday and head over early on the day of :Gonefishing:

Me Fishmaster & Sonny will be there ...whats the plain afterwards ...there is a Swill in St Catherines for NFN's site anybody from here going to that ...

I am gonna show for that one for a bit after fishin and dinner, the swill is to try to do a little something for Rick O's cause for those who might be interested

As for the guy with the 14 footer, if it's a good deep solid boat it's not probs we aren't really fishing in super fast rough water..just a thought...my boat is full for the day or I would open a seat..I already opened it up to 2 people :Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl

Incase we don't meet up at the ramp for whatever reason, what kind & colour of boat is everybody using on Saturday, just so we can find each other on the water ??

We'll be in a green & beige Lund

green & cream Legend..I will be there early to clean the ramp if needed.

I think with this weather its going to need cleaning ...JWL please tell the wind to go away ...or you will have lots of water to clean up also lol...

I hear ya Steve, it'

s already goofed up 2 trips in the boat I had planned on the lower,Friday and today, at leats I got a decent shore morning in there the other day.

I got tabs on the weather and stuff no probs....river is pretty dirty today, I can see it's brown from my driveway like 2 blocks away <_<

I guess these wild winds today won't be helping the water clarity either Jack, but hopefully they'll die down some as the week goes on.

Wayne, we've got less than an inch of snow on the ground here in the Smoke, but that'll do me just fine for the remainder of the winter :thumbsup_anim:

Yah I know Lew... I was getting REALLY use to it strolling the downtown Thur/ Friday / Saturday... only to come back to this crap.

I've just plowed the laneway for the third time today... so Leah can get out to a party and so Jen can get in from her trip to TO ... 63K winds keeps filling it in solid to the height of the snow banks (3 feet !)

I guess these wild winds today won't be helping the water clarity either Jack, but hopefully they'll die down some as the week goes on.

Wayne, we've got less than an inch of snow on the ground here in the Smoke, but that'll do me just fine for the remainder of the winter :thumbsup_anim:

right now the winds are NW, if it stays that way, the river will clean up pretty good, I was just down there and surprizingly it isn't really much worse than it was a few days ago when it started to stain up..it's not totally chocolate milk put it that way..lol

Geez all these guys in Lunds. I'll be there representing the "princecrafters" on the board. Mainly blue with red writing and silver hull. Nasty looking winds this week. Looks like I'll have to bonk one right on the head

don't worry man, I will join ya in the "non-Lund" gang :lol: I got a Legend :Gonefishing:

hey jwl, any update on water colour or what the winds have been like down there?

I will give a better report later on but...the winds have been ok, and water has been shaping up the last couple days...I will take a drive by the river when i get my daughter from school, and update further