What a game!!!!

bucktail

I haven't watched a single game this season. Not really a huge american football fan.

I'd rather watch the CFL.

About the most I'll do is see some NFL highlites because I'm watching a sports program

or the news.

It would be nice if both teams in the championship could win, but we know

that won't happen. I say " GO COLTS ! "

Great, now we'll get to see Manning in about 12 MORE commercials (sarcasm).......that guy LOVES to see himself on TV. C'mon Canada........back Da Bears!!! If for no other reason than, they are closer to you than Indy!! LOL!

LOL commercials mean money! he might just like it! Watch part of New Orleans v Chicago, most of New England v Indy. No favorites and the first games I really watched this year, be nice to see Manning win the Super Bowl.

Manning does commericals because he has a great sense of humor and can laugh at himself....love the phone commerical with wig / 'stashe, and the credit card commercial where the kid takes a steam of water in the face, and he says "You're OK Joey....rub some dirt on it!"

Great game, and I think Manning will have a lot more fans now that he's proven he can win in a big spot.

Go Colts!!

dk

What a game it was. I thought Brady was gonna pull of that last mintue miracle again :thumbsup_anim:

What a superbowl it's going to be the number one offense vs number 1 defense

I dunno if I'm just a horrible football watcher, but I was sitting there, and that guy Brady whipped it too looked wide open to me, and I'm thinking NOOOOOO he will pull it off, because he was completely in the clear, and then all of a sudden the guy on the colts just teleported right in front of him and sniped it. It was so awesome. I hope bears win the bowl though.

Edited by Peter Panfish (Zack)

Manning does commericals because he has a great sense of humor and can laugh at himself...

Sorry Dust, With each commercial i think i can actually see his head growing in diameter. lol.........Sorry, but all Im sayin.......is play the sport. I cant stand when athletes think their actors. Damn OJ Simpson for starting all this!! lol

I haven't watched a single game this season. Not really a huge American football fan.

I'd rather watch the CFL.

Sure it's a Canadian ran league but the majority of the players are still Americans. I would rather have a NFL team in Toronto.

But wow what a game, it's ironic Superbowl will be top offense vs. top defense, it will be fun to see what happens.