Quinte G2G

PERCHER

As you know Fishndevil Slowpoke and myself Hit the Bay as a team this year and did really well.

I just wanted to share a few shots of my own.As many of you know I am not much of a typer or a talker at times but i will give it a shot.The three of us fished Thursday with only ending up with one wee guy.

IMG_2323_2_1.JPG

Friday Brian and I fished together and Shawn and Rob(Memart) went on hunt of thier own.It turned out to be a good day ,weather was good ,lake was calm and we bonused out with 4 nice eyes for the day.

So on with the pictures.

IMG_2329_2_1.JPG

IMG_2330_1_1.JPG

IMG_2333_1_1.JPG

IMG_2336_1_1.JPG

IMG_2329_2_1.JPG

And as you all know Saturday was all shawn but one.

IMG_2329_2_1.JPG

And the sad part of the whole weekend was the last ride on the Bay.

DSC02265_1_1.JPG

All in all it was a fantstic weekend.Lots of fish but best of all great times with great friends.

It was nice meeting a few of the other members that I had not met before and it was nice seeing the ones I had met before.Well thats my short story.I just want to thank our cabin gang for a great weekend and Shawn and Brian you guys have an open invitation in my boat.

I dont know why i have double and triple pics but I will try and add more.

IMG_2333_1_1.JPG

IMG00190_2_1.jpg

Edited by 34.72

Good to see you reporting Dan why is it the fish look so big in your arms and so little in Brian's arms

your both close in size eh :whistling:

Nice pics Dan I am glad you have a bigger boat now so you can take your 2 body guards fishing with you.

:clapping::canadian:

Is it really all over now.

So sad I just took everthing out of the boat tonight she will be going for winter storage :sleeping_02: this week

:(

It sure was an awesome fishing trip/G2G dan !!!!...thanks for the great fishing and great time with good friends !!! you are one awesome guy to fish with,you kept us all on fish the whole time bud,you are a hell of a captain !!!! we sure hit those walleyes big time, :whistling::clapping: and that last walleye in your pics has to be well over 13lbs man she is huge,thats some big walleyes you caught for sure !! !!!! i hope we can get back to quinte one more time before the ice comes,im glad myself & brian were able to fish with you in that new awesome lund bud !!!... the whole fishing trip was amazing with all the food,freinds & great times had by all !!! cant wait till next year when we do it all again !!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: