Quinte G2G...

Gerritt

Well another Quinte G2G has come and gone... and man I miss it already! 20 guys all packed into our small little cabin drinking and smoking.... what's not to love!!

We had a great time this year, despite the weather. Perfect Vue were awesome hosts and I would recommend them to anyone :clapping: not to mention fairly priced. Thank you Perfect Vue for a great time!

Ohhh Ted.... Where's the pretzles man?! LOL

quick, short and sweet as I have to run.. I am sure the others will chime in... here is a shot of the one fish we put in the boat.

DSCN2680.jpg

G

Im a smoker too G and even I dont think I could have handled all that second hand smoke Bud!

Gerritt....your really a classy guy bud..(dont worry, I'll not tell anyone one, wouldnt want to take anything away from that gruff, tough dude exterior)

I couldnt believe you actually held on to...and returned me....Boots, I had lent Cory some 2 years back. I had replaced them myself but there is just something decent about old friends you were used to...Thanks man!

Secondly...You and your crew had a full load going home and ...(PayBack can be a 'B') ...

You fellas found the room to drive one of my son's back to the big smoke from Quinte saving me the trip...that was particularly awesome of you.....again..A HUGE FREAKING THANKS.

I dont know if you'll get this post but...How did you find the breakfeast at the 10AcreTruckStop ??

I could see you folk were a 'lil under the 'Hair'Othe Dog'......

I love it there and eat brekky there near 3-4 times a week.....plentiful and affordable....did I say great food too!.

(anyone out Quinte way from the west should stop by this place for a bite..even go out of your way...NO SPAM HERE...its see-able from the 401...Wallbridge-Loyalist Rd...1st ramp exit off the 401 west of Belleville to the south)

anyway......

Just wanted to say a big thanks man.......and please G...get this to Joe....

A big thanks for picking me up them planer boards......I really ticked right now with the boat and wont be using them til next year til I get thatt engine looked at.

WTG and again...huge thanks Bud....

hope to see you out this way on the ice this season...ya got my number!

-pete

Great seeing you guys again gerritt !!!!...and yes i thought perfect view was great as well,its for fishermen,and it did the job !! well at least you guys got a nice eye,hopefully the weather will be better next year,but hey quinte in november,is usually nasty,in the 4 days we were there we seen about5 different weather systems roll through !!!! and hey i didnt mind all that second hand smoke !!!! :thumbsup_anim::huh::w00t::PB)

Egad. I missed this post Gerritt. :(

Whats with the bandage on Joe's finger. He have it where it shouldn't have been? :blink:

Smoke? Hmmm didn't bother me before.......but..........

Hope you guys had some good times. Maybe sometime I can make it to Quinte.

Pete, no problem bud! anytime.

As for Joes finger... well he put it where he should not have.... Between the bunk and the boat is one place you should NOT put your finger, when straightening out the boat on the trailer....

A great time was had by all and I got to see some old friends I have not seen in awhile.

I will be returning to Perfect Vue.

Bernie... time to start planning hard water?

G

Well, all I can say is Mom raised a tall boy, not a bright one! I wish I had a buck for every time I called myself stupid, standing at the Bath launch, wondering if I had completely mangled my strumming finger!!!!LOL

BnB, you got a good kid there, he stood his ground in what I would call a "tough truck" ride home!

HH