...and u thought u could drive... [nf]

Pachone

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy pleaaaaassseeeee can i drive it!?

I wonder how fast most of us would get arrested in that car.

lets see...mom pontiac aztec would just tip over if I tried that.

Dads cadillac cts would do it, it does have that little button that takes all driver assist off and ratchets the suspension up to 'stupid' mode. But I think if I brough it home with no tires I might be in for a beating.

Caddy CTS, ohhh the memories. But I try not to remember the fines.

Quick buggers eh?

I dont mess around with it.. its my dads and I cant afford any tickets. Keep it on the track is my motto.

But the odd time it is fun to dump it into 3rd in a sweeping bend WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I'd be more impressed if he was pulling a boat. B)

I watched that happen by accident once.

Does anybody know the downhill sharp left in the town of buckhorn( right oustide the main street landing) ? Well the guy pulling the boat wasnt ready for it and it was NOT a good scene

I watched that happen by accident once.

Does anybody know the downhill sharp left in the town of buckhorn( right oustide the main street landing) ? Well the guy pulling the boat wasnt ready for it and it was NOT a good scene

oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yep, I saw it coming too. It was just getting dark and I was the first car behind him and I was slowing down, knowing that the corner can sneak up on you at the best of time. Its a downhill right into a quick and VERY sharp left if you are heading out towards the LCBO. I got on the brakes and noticed that he didnt and all I had to time do was say to my friend "that is not going to turn out well"

Lots of damage, luckily only to the truck and boat as nothing of any other value was hit. Its a good thing there were no kids hangin out on the sidewalk or anything. He assessed the damage, luckily only cosmetic too both the truck and the boat and drove away quickly feeling quite embarrased but not worse for wear other than financially

I have driven a WRX. Wasn't 530 HP but a street stock. I will tell you this. One heck of a car, never driven anything like it before.

But my favorite drive ever was a 67 427 Vette. Yeeehaaaa!

I have alot of friends into the car game (I happen to be into the custom fishing gear game, cant afford cars) and one of them drives a 2004 WRX. Blows the rest of the cars out of the water, hands down. We are talking turboed, performance exhaust, Cold/ram air the whole bit on many souped up honda's etc and none of them can touch the WRX.

Those things are FAST