Toronto Maple Leafs Joke

Paulus

Q & A from Health Canada

Q: The Stanley Cup was recently on tour in my town, and I kissed and drank from it. Do I have to worry about being infected by listeria?

A: You are safe. The Stanley Cup has not been in contact with any Maple Leaf product in over 40 years.

p.-

no big surprise they are doing bad!! Been bad since 1993 season and will continue!

They've been doing bad since 1970. Back then, the only team worse than the Leafs was the Redwings, and they , at least, have managed to win the Stanley Cup since then :blush::blush::blush:

Yes, I too, am a Leaf fan, and remember the Leafs playing Redwings from my center ice, top row grays, seats. The score was 7-1 with "Mr Elbow" scoring the only Detroit goal. They then lost the next few at home games in quick succession. The worst beatings came from the Sault gangster and Parry Sound's boy wonder. Toronto's big celeb, "The Nose". :P

Edited by bigugli

A child stands in court before a judge.

His parents are divorcing and the judge is asking him which parent he would like to live with.

"Would you like to live with your mother?" the judge asks. "No! she beats me every night i dont want to live with her!".

So the judge says "Ok, you can go live with your dad then." the child replies "No! he beats me every night as well! i dont want to live with him!" and the judge replies "Well if both your parents beat you then who do you want to live with?".

The boy replies "The Toronto Maple Leafs."

The judge is puzzled. "why would you want to live with them?" he asks.

The boy replies "Because they don't beat Anybody!"

:canadian:

How many Leafs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Six... One to screw it in and 5 to tell everyone how good the old bulb used to be.

Edited by danbo