Sign in to follow this  
snagmaster

Late simcoe report

Johny bass and I headed up to simcoe last week to target largies and smallies. As of last week our summer smallie spots were pretty much dry...fish must have moved to 20 to 30 FOW already (fall pattern). We checked out a couple smallie spots with no luck so decided to hit up some flippin jig largies action. We caught four or Five in an hour or so. No real hogs, Biggest was 4lbs.

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

Only had about 20 min of daylight left and we wanted some smallies....went to a spot near by and got a double header...a 4lber and a 2.5lber...Nice way to finish an eveing fish

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

We had to work for our fish But was a great day on the water.

Thanks for reading and goodluck on the water.

Edited by snagmasteral

Yes, nice bass for sure. Congrats. Are you sure all y'all aren't from Alabananas?

Simcoe has been stingy this year hasn't it? That said you guys did all right, I'm still looking for a legit 4lber this year so congrats and thanks for the update.

thanks for the kind words guys....yeah simco has been a bit tough this year but always manage to get to land some decent fish , but not the best for numbers this year...well for me atleast