Hellooooooo....

bigugli

Some of you already have the misfortune of knowing me :blush:

I am a self confessed fishing junkie. I love to fish, awake or asleep. I eat fish, read fish, wear fish, and , as the wife likes to remind me constantly, smell like fish. In spare time my son and I make tackle. I'm not one of them species specific types but I do like fishing ultralight and pannies. Don't much care for the bickering and bull that goes on, <_< just interested in my 100 days a year on the water. Hope to share some fun :Gonefishing:

only 100 days! call yourself an addict?! humph, i will argue and bicker that your not even close....Just Kidding...welcome aboard...i hear ya bout the fish smell thing too....lol.

I've got this wee little disability that gets in the way of doing more fishing. It's called WIFEY :lol::blush:

hey Bruce,don't need to tell me how much of a fishin nut ya are :lol:

I do think ya need to get out more though, gonna lose your status if ya slip much under the 100 days mark...then it will be more like just falling off the wagon a little...or a relapse as opposed to all around fishin addict :w00t::huh::Gonefishing:

I don't know what you are talking about? I don't have an addiction.....

Dammit....why can't I stop reading this damn board!!!

Ok...so maybe I read this board a bit too much.

Maybe I'll just go fishing instead.

See no issues here....hehe.

Welcome aboard!!

I've got this wee little disability that gets in the way of doing more fishing. It's called WIFEY :lol::blush:

ya gotta do what I do...sit around the house moping, then do all this stuff to drive the wife nuts, after a couple hours of that..well sometimes up to a day or so...she will gladly kick you out of the house to go fishin... also in your case..be glad to drop ya off some where ;):Gonefishing:

ya gotta do what I do...sit around the house moping, then do all this stuff to drive the wife nuts, after a couple hours of that..well sometimes up to a day or so...she will gladly kick you out of the house to go fishin... also in your case..be glad to drop ya off some where ;):Gonefishing:

Hopefully, I'll beat up on some fishies tommorrow. I've been right foggy for over a week now. Only good for about 2 hours at a time. I think the racoons are building a home in my boat :o:blush:

From previous browsing and lurking over the year, I think I'm gonna like this forum. More fishing, less Bull.

Edited by bigugli

ah yes..fishing!!!!, what a novel dang idea :lol::lol: ...speaking of, I am planting the bug and rustling up a couple people to come to my trailer sometime in Sept..for pickereyes,pike and muskies............be somehting like leave Sunday some time..come home Wednesday.....interested????...I have a van now can carpool everyone no probs, we all chip in for gas...guests chip in for guest passes...might cost like 25 bucks each for the trip and the stay together..we all go in my van will only cost like 5 bucks each a day for the guest pass....I might be towing someone else's boat up for the trip.......I have both the boats there now too, so plenty of room in boats..someone can use my 14 footer if need be for a couple guys...pending number of guys,2 can hop in the Viper with me ,possibly so far..Me,John,Joe,Jeff,Rory, pending what everyone is up to...I am going either way no matter how many come..plenty of room to crash in the trailers, lots of room to split up in the boats.....heads up though..who ever goes with Jeff if he comes, he is just planning on targetting eyes the whole time, I am going on the musky hunt for at least a couple runs :Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl

I am still trying to figure out if addiction is the right word.

When there are only three things you think about it life and when you are doing atleast one of them you are thinking about the other one... well yeah, you get the point...

Welcome

Look forward to your posts

JEn