Ziploc Bags

danc

As fishermen/women, I'm sure we've all used Ziploc bags many times. Not only for food storage, but to keep countless things dry while out camping, fishing, or just in the boat. But have you seen these things? Huge, huge Ziplocs are now on the market. I bought a pack of 3 (about $9.00) of the biggest ones. They are made of very heavy plastic and should be able to be used many times over with a little care. I'm impressed with them. Can you imagine how many Walleye fillets that you'd be able to fit into one of these??

ziploc.jpg

Ziploc

DANC

You ever see those bags u can use for storeing linnen. You suck the air out of them with a vacum hose. I beleive they come in twice the size of that bag. Now whether they are any good for freezing food in i have no idea....lol

Thanks for sharing Dan. I might just have to pic a few up for me and the lads prior to our annual Algonquin trip. They will surely out perform the good old garbage bag. Where'd you pick them up?

Corn Nug

Edited by Corn Nug

I've got some of those too Nauti, but mine leaked air back into them after a while. I think that these Ziplocs are way cool, although I haven't field tested them yet.

Thanks for sharing Dan. I might just have to pic a few up for me and the lads prior to our annual Algonquin trip. They will surely out perform the good old garbage bag. Where'd you pick them up?

Corn Nug

I'm an old garbage bag user too Corn Nug. They were great in their day. I picked up the Ziplocs at Zellers.

Are you a NASCAR fan? I seen your hat.

Oh yes. I got this hat last fall at the Kansas race. These hats were issued to the security guards and were not available for sale. Making friends with the security guards pays dividends. I actually saw one on E Bay that went for $50.00. Can't wait for Feb. 18th!!