NF McCabe is being traded

Guest Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

Hopefully they stop concentrating on offense and get some defensive men that can actually hold the fort. All we need is 2 good point shooters for the power plays. The rest should be defense oriented and support the goaltender. We have to keep the shots on net and the goals against, down.

We need at least one very big defense man like Churla that will take care of rebounds or anyone touching them.

Edited by Johnny Bass

A delay in the announcement is linked to the Leafs willingness to pick up a $2 million bonus McCabe is due on September 1st. After the payment is made only then will the transaction be accepted by the NHL.

Is there a better job in this world, to get a $2mil bonus, for sucking at what u'r supposed to do :)

All the leaf fans are excited, wait till the news comes out that in order to take McCabe the Panthers want their first round pick next year as well. With the leafs finishing in the bottom 5 teams for sure, there goes their chances for Tavaras.

Win, Laugh, Win :thumbsup_anim:

I don't know why ppl have hope for the Leafs, it doesn't matter which players get traded. It starts by changing up the MANAGEMENT from the top down. The management of this organization/business is great if talking only in terms of profits, in terms of pride respect or winning hockey team it is the absolute worst. A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expect different results. I for one don't expect the leafs to make the playoffs again, I don't know what to think of ppl who do... (see previous sentence).

August and hockey talk, wonderful. Gunna be a long winter. Who cares who gets traded to whom? Can any of us change it? I think not. Just keep paying for your seats, paraphernalia, and Pay-per-View. and everyone will be happy.