3rd Annual Fishing For Tyler

motv8tr

I know this was mentioned on another thread but as our M&G is on the Saturday of license free family weekend it might be a good time to bring a friend who has expressed an interest in icefishing but needs a license...I'm sure most of us will have extra equipment that we could lend them to get a "hands on" feel of what it is all about...

Maureen: With the Winterfest will we still be able to drive to the parking lot by the ramp within the park or will they shut the park down to vechicle traffic? It would really s*ck if we had to walk & pull all our equipment from god knows where.

Beans: I can not agree more. I'll bring some extra equipment just in case.

Best Wishes: Rick

Hey Loonie... If I can help you with some hotdogs and buns... or even hotchocolate, let me know... dang.. to bad I hadn't have been thinking of this sooner, my motherinlaw would have helped us out with the cups... she was beggin for someone to put them to good use... next year forsure, but for now, let me know if I can help with the rest....

Safe fishing First

Lady...

Hey all, hold off on the dogs and such for now. I talked to the manager of Sobey's today and he is going to donate some food and stuff. I should hear from him in the next day or so as to how much they will donate. What they don't donate outright we will be able to get at cost.

Maureen

I'll be coming up from the east end of Toronto and I'll be driving. Planning on heading back to the big smoke around 2:00pm. If anyone from the east end needs a ride, let me know, I have room for one person and their gear.

HH

PS... I'm for the moment assuming that the cold weather of late, will have added some inches to the existing ice. Can we drive out from there, ie the ramp, assuming the ice is thick enough?

Sausages, sausages, sausages.

They were by far the most popular item last year.

Mild & medium.

Anyone got a lead on some?

Tonyb, sorry you may have posted on the # of chicken breasts you will be bringing and I've missed it. Do you know yet how many?

Sausages, sausages, sausages.

They were by far the most popular item last year.

Mild & medium.

Anyone got a lead on some?

Tonyb, sorry you may have posted on the # of chicken breasts you will be bringing and I've missed it. Do you know yet how many?

Hey guys!

I picked up the desert bars and chicken breasts last night. I'll be getting the BBQ sauce and Ketchup this weekend as well so you can scratch those items off the list.

Chicken breasts are big, full size actually and there are between 100-125. I think a regular hamburger bun will be too small for these, so keep that in mind. Probably a larger Kaiser style bun will work better.

Desert bars - WOW! They gave me a sampler of their products, here is what is listed on their website: Traditional Nanaimo Bars, Rich Deep Dutch Brownies, Tripleberry Crumble, Lemonburst Macaroon and the innovative tiger striped Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie :worthy:

Sauces - BBQ Sauce and Ketchup enough for the day (I will confirm the quantity when I pick it up to make sure it will last the whole day)

Getting excited now, only 14 more sleeps!

Tony

innovative tiger striped Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie[/b]

Those are mine all mine...I want them all :lol::w00t: :w00t: lol

Tony that's great, as soon as I hear back from Sobey's I will post it. Actually I will try to give a call this afternoon. They did say that if I needed more than they were able to donate, they would provide it at cost, so that will help.

Maureen

Hey guys, I will be there.... and might bring a few OFC'rs with me.. is there anything you are short of that I might be able to help with?

See you guys there!

Anyone interested in a carpool?

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Hey all, I talked to the manager at Sobey's, not what I was hoping for but better than nothing. They will give us the hotdogs and buns for free, and will give us everything else we need at cost. I think that's a good deal and we should take advantage of it. I am on vacation next week and am able to go down there, or it can be picked up the morning of the G2G. All I need to do is give him a call a couple of days ahead of my going down with a list of what I will be getting so he can have it all together when I get there.

So, what do we need? Hamburgers, buns, Kaiser type buns for Chicken breasts, sausages and buns and condiments...now Cliff is this too much? maybe leave the sausages out in place of the chicken??? I dunno, that's why I left the BBQ to you ;) , you make the tough calls :P...lol

Let me know and we'll go from there

Maureen