3rd Annual Fishing For Tyler

motv8tr

Today's message brought to you by the number eight!

As in... 8L of BBQ sauce and 8L of Ketchup!

When I went to pick up the sauces, I was happy to see that E.D. Smith took care of our needs for the Tyler G2G

I believe we will have enough of these 2 sauces to feed the masses. :canadian:

Cheers,

Tony

Edited by tonyb

Wish I could be there but I have other commitments. Glad to see you at the show Mo and I hope that all goes well. I am glad that some of my sponsors donated some great prizes. Cheers let me know how it all goes and I can't wait for the reports. Kudos to all that are donating or being apart of this great event.

Gettin close folks !!

Weather looks good and heres hoping there is a good crowd.

Planning to drop by tomorrow to check conditions ( parking lot , ice conditions etc)

will forward pics tomorrow night.

From what I hear some awesome prizes up for grabs as well :thumbsup_anim:

Tinbanger

The temps are dropping to -12C tonight, so it should tighten up the slush.

Dave, what time on Friday will you be at the site. I have to meet the the Honey wagon and set up our porta-potti, maybe we'll cross or can meet. my cell (705) 717-4557

For those who would like to attend, BUT, do not have ice fishing tackle. I will have 5 rod and reel combos and a manual auger with me on Saturday. I will not be fishing, and anyone without can enjoy the outing by borrowing mine.

I will also post this on the general board.

John

I'm heading out of downtown/east end of Toronto to the GTG, anticipating arriving at around 6:30am. I have an open seat for the ride up and back for anyone who needs one. I don't expect any re-imbursment, just offering someone without wheels, a ride up.

PM me if your interested! :Gonefishing:

HH

These posts are great - I enjoy the spirit on this board. Sometimes we all work at fishing, sometimes we all work at another goal, like Motiv8tr's Tyler program. One person really can make a difference; you are a great model for us all, Maureen.

I am looking forward to meeting all youse folks, fer sure. Shame on the no shows, like Roy, for e.g.

That's ok douG....Roy will be with us monetary wise and in spirit !!!

I threw a couple of old wooden tip-ups in my pail in case some newbie cares to try their hand at icefishing this license free weekend...

Edited by Beans