Couple of our boys

misfish

I,ll bet Marks got a smile ear to ear still.

Congrats to him and his partner and to the Dawg and Kennedy. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Fishing worlds Mike Jackson :clapping:

COMPETITIVE SPORT FISHING LEAGUE

BASSMANIA TOURNAMENT TRAIL

WESTERN TOUR - SIMCOE COUCH - CENTENNIAL PARK, JULY 20, 2008

Position Angler Co-Angler Weight HP Big Fish Points

1 MARK KULIK JOE CUTAJAR 24.88 225 BM300 200

2 MIKE JACKSON BERNARD HO 24.84 225 199

3 KEVIN KNOX IAN DUNCAN 23.04 200 BM200 198

4 GREG HAMMOND CHRIS GILES 22.6 250 197

5 KARL KALONKA DAVE KENNEDY 22.54 225 196

Edited by misfish

Thanks for the report Brian.good to read this info here instead of having to look for it.

BigTime congrats to you Mark....BTW..that Abu7000 works great Mark..

Congrats also to Karl, Mike and Dave and company too....

Brian...Ive been enjoying your bassin reports lately from the tourney side...you may not be fishing them as much any more but perhaps theres a future in writing them up for you to come.....keep'em commin'

-peter

PS.....Heres to a speedy recovery for Mark after surgery ....100%

Congrats to all those guys, it really takes some skill to get the tops in those tournaments. My hat is off to you!

Mark, is the arm surgery fishing related? I think I've worn my right arm out too. My stupid doctor tells me nothing is wrong, no need for X-Rays. I'm "too young to have an arm injury" I think she just doesn't believe I could sustain any sort of injury from fishing.

Well sugery went well-so Iheard, typing as a lefty-glad that 7000 is woking well Peter I caught a lot of chinook during my rigging days, on it-glad ts in good hands, Rich my injury happenned at work, although I have had 2 cortizone shots in my right elbow as a result of fishig, Ithink stellheading contributed to that, I have heard of more injuies since braid was introduced , very little give and stretch, . i am glad i wok out i believe this will help my recovery-i will be practicing casting with my left arm,and am planning on fishing theBPS L SIMcoe open, thanks for the support, i am looking at it as a chance to spend more time with my little boys, later Mark

Thanks guys I really appreciate it, it's nice to get the W unfortunatly my season is cut short due to surgery in my right arm, so looks like I'll be on the sidelines, hopefully I can rehab in time to get out for some fall smallies on Simcoe-up to it Brian?

Mark sorry to hear about the surgury bud,YOU BET I AM.

Brian...Ive been enjoying your bassin reports lately from the tourney side...you may not be fishing them as much any more but perhaps theres a future in writing them up for you to come.....keep'em commin'

-peter

I got some coming up. It will be just some club tourneys,but they are fun and still get to learn.

Thanks