Bass Talk Contest!

TJQ

Get your name in there Maureen it will be a good time with a ton of information. Hopefully you can arrange a day off , there are 5 different dates for the events. If you can't then you are working way too much ;)

Brian, how have you been?? That is a great location to pick, a ton of great speakers and topics.

JP

Get your name in there Maureen it will be a good time with a ton of information. Hopefully you can arrange a day off , there are 5 different dates for the events. If you can't then you are working way too much ;)

JP

JP I would love to go, but I'd likely only go to the one in Vaughn, I do enough driving as it is ;) . As for work, well ya I think I work too much <_< , but I do work weekends, my days off are during the week.

Good luck to everyone who enters, and don't forget to take notes for the rest of us ;)

Welcome aboard Dave

maureen

Maureen, you are the lucky one. I used to have weekdays off and loved every minute of it. All of the fishing spots had little to no pressure and traffic was better since I would always be going against the grain.

Nothing beats seeing the look on peoples faces when you are headed out with a boat hooked up and they are headed into work!!!

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome! We are going to do the draw Mon. Jan. 29th and announce the winner! We would appreciate it if you don't win and are planning on attending to get your registrations in as soon as possible. This makes it easier on us when it comes to planning the lunch and stuff.

Cheers,

Dave

This makes it easier on us when it comes to planning the lunch and stuff.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave, for lunch, 6 pack and 24 wings please. :thumbsup_anim::w00t:

I was waiting for a confirmation from a buddy before sending in.Will have it off to you guys next week.

Thanks again to those stepping up and doing these bass talks.