Good Luck this weekend

Reef Runner

Good luck to everyone this weekend, especially to those heading or at Lakair.

What are your plans?

As for myself, I hadn't the opportunity to do much fishing this year because of the LSAT exam. I wrote that sucker on Monday and so LET THE GAMES BEGIN. Going to be headed to the cottage and get some needed inches for TEAM 9 :thumbsup_anim: Bringing a bud with me, who never fished in his life. Gotta get him his liscnce tonite. So I'll be coaching, captaining and casting.

Also, with the gracious offer of Barnie's Band of Gold, I will be testing out Ryan Landry's Black Lures. Look for a the expirement write up and report upon my return.

Goodluck folks,

reefrunner

Well, my usual fishing partner (fiancee) has a bridal shower to go to on Sunday afternoon...so maybe....just MAYBE I will get out. somewhere. Not sure where yet....but if I do, there will be a report. :)

im jealous...

Weed Topp'n HARD this weekend for you and Couters!

tie a spinnerbait onto his line and dont change it!

I bet he loses interest within the first hour!

lol

Well, you know, if he's out with me and loses interests that quick....I hope he can swim.

I want to go perching but if it rains one more time between now and then I can't see the water being anything but chocolate milk so I will bide my time till my favorite bass spot opens next Saturday... and it don't matter how rainy it gets that spot is always crystal clear.

:Gonefishing: Hi guys .Going up to haliburton for the weekend hope to catch a musky or two.If not I will drown a few worms off the dock and a few brown sinkers for myself.Beats catching those pesky speckies around my place.I need a change of fishing.Can't wait for bass season to open. Steve

All of the mods will be at Lakair 'cept me. So I have to keep an eye on things for the entire weekend. No sleep for me. Although I am getting double time pay for this.

Still....double of nothin is still nothin! I am sure you will run a tight ship. :clapping: