Free to a good home

Big Cliff

Some time last year I posted that I had a set of downrigger balls free to a good home (I can't find the thread anymore). They are sitting in a bag in my garage with Pete's name on them and I am getting tired of moving them so Pete, you've got a week to get them out of my way or they are up for grabs to the first person that wants them (and will get them out of here).

Cliff, Pete told me just a couple weeks ago that he was gonna pick them up from you.

I'll be talkin to him this morning and will let him know about this post incase he doesn't see it.

Well Cliff..my name is Pete and I need some balls..... :whistling:

LOL.

Seriously...

Im going to assume your talking Squid here. If Pete's already picked some up from another source and these become available Id like to be considered as the 'First Come, First Served"

pete

Cliff and Lew I appreciate the thoughts. I will not be up your way for a few more weeks so fair is fair. Pete if you want them and you are first to Cliff's then they are yours. Cliff I appreciate you holding them for me. My loss.

Pete, no problem, you did ask first and they are still yours if you want them. A couple of more weeks won't make that much difference. If your needs have changed then I'll pass them along.

douG; Oh well, it's good to know my balls are worth something LOL.

As they always say,you get better with age Cliff.LOL

That was too funny.

Thanks Cliif. As Maureen indicated in a PM, maybe Beans can grab your balls Cliff and bring them to Lakair. One of the guys from Burlington, like Bite me, can bring them back and I can grab your balls at Pete's house. I will PM Beans and Bite me to see if they are willing to assist in getting your balls to me in Burlington. :clapping:

Dang it all...I wish I had known earlier...We drove by his place around 07:30 pm last evening but the garage door was closed so we figured they had company and didn't want to interrupt...was going to ask if he was going to make it up to Lakair himself...If he isn't I will drive down and grab his balls for you... :whistling:

No answer right now...waiting for him to return my message...

All these guys wanting to grab my balls is scaring me LOL. Arangements have been made, I am going over to CPH's place tomorrow morning to help him with a minor plumbing problem. Beans will meet me there, I may not get to Lacair again this year but my balls will (not sure I like the sound of that :blush: ) Is there anything Team OFC can't do when we work together?

So let me get this right big cliff you cant make it but beans will have your balls in his purse or other bag to toss them off to to Bite me then he will yank them back down to Squid for him to soak them on a line on the big O. WOW this is getting weired glad I am not able to make it this year our Can-Am is the same weekend each year here on LSC it shure is a blast for the guys and girls that can not make the trip north. I hope there is not any ball passing here next weekend.

All these guys wanting to grab my balls is scaring me LOL. Arangements have been made, I am going over to CPH's place tomorrow morning to help him with a minor plumbing problem. Beans will meet me there, I may not get to Lacair again this year but my balls will (not sure I like the sound of that :blush: ) Is there anything Team OFC can't do when we work together?

It's sure a load off my mind, and likely many others here, that you've found a way finally to unload yer balls. Waytago Cliff. :clapping:

JF

Hey, it just dawned on me. The minute I hand them over to Beans they become Squid's balls! Whew, sorry Beans but the thought of you holding my balls in your hands had me kind of nervous they might not be very big but they sure are heavy LOL!

So Squid, as of tomorrow you can worry about them LOL.

Hey, it just dawned on me. The minute I hand them over to Beans they become Squid's balls! Whew, sorry Beans but the thought of you holding my balls in your hands had me kind of nervous they might not be very big but they sure are heavy LOL!

So Squid, as of tomorrow you can worry about them LOL.

You can only hope that Beans later posts a lament about how heavy your balls were to carry.

JF

Cliff, you probably won't be home when he comes to pick them up. So that they don't get stolen, I think you should hide your balls under your big deck.

He might take them out in the boat for one last shot at Walleyes. His balls aren't an easy thing for a man to give up. He's probably spent some wonderful moments with them in his lifetime. I can understand why it would be hard to just leave them on the side of the driveway to be picked up by a near stranger. Would you?

JF

hahahahahaha....

you guys are killin' me here!

I've been working on the house all day and night renovating and sat down to a few beers.....was just going to call it a night and decided i'd better read this thread about big cliff's balls and I think I'll have my last sip and end the night off on a good note.

Funny stuff guys!

Glad you got everything sorted out with your balls Big Cliff!

Good luck at lakair guys.

Cheers,

UF