Cutting The Lawn Today

SIMCOEBOB

It would be a day in hell when I would cut the lawn on JAN 5...well it happen and you should have seen all the lookers...and oh yea even used the roto tiller in the garden.......just think a normal part of life like this in years to come--I'm even going to put on the shorts to BBQ tomorrow...anyways how far did you say I had to go before cutting through ice on a lake

any takers on a fish-hut and snowmobiles for sale

cheers cabin fever

We took down about 75 Ash trees at the campground I work and volunteer at. About 85% of them had buds on the tops. Considering I plough snow it looks like I may also be cutting grass instead this year.

Edited by Garyv

Hey Bob,

Just be thankful all this rain in the past couple of month's isn't snow or we'd

be breaking other records (and our backs) rather than just record warm temps.

Giving the lawn a trim is peanuts compared to the alternative.

Ice may not be here for quite a while.

Last year, we didn't get our hut on the lake.

Good ice (for our hut) only the last couple of weeks of the season at Oro Station.

I'm praying for record cold temps to offset the warm spell.....and the sooner, the better.

i also heard that some people near london ontario have seen robins pulling dew worms out :blink::dunno: of the ground,it was in their local paper or something like that,i cant imagine the robins coming back already if we get a real cold snap they will prob,die :unsure: ...i cant believe it :dunno:

You don't fool mother nature, we're gonna pay for this. Saw on the weather chanel yesterday that they are looking for much much much colder weather later this month, but looking at the 14 day long range It goes below freezing on the 15th and stays there out to the 20th. Best it can do is a paultry -6C