Fathers Day is coming!

HTHM

I actually received my Fathers Day gift early this year, infact it was given to me in time for my camping / fishing trip to Quinte in May.

I'm a real coffee fanatic and need to drink a pot before starting my day, but have always been stuck with instant, which I hate, on my many yearly camping trips, so I was given this Coleman coffee maker and it's every bit as good as your coffee maker at home.

Joey had one at Lakair last year and it made fantastic coffee, so I told the family about it and sure enuff, I got one :thumbsup_anim:

Sitting at the early morning bonfire will be even more enjoyable now.

And Joey, I'll have a cup waiting for you in 2 weeks :thumbsup_anim:

5008C700T_500a.jpg

I would love a day on the water with my 2 year old son. But the due date for the baby is in a week so who knows what will happen. I need to stay close to home.

Having my 2nd born son on Fathers day would be amazing!

I have for the past 5 years used fathers day as a time to reflect.. no presents (none that I asked for anyways.. but as always..), no cards, no hoopla... private quiet time for me... I spend quite a bit of time visiting Terrance.

G

I have for the past 5 years used fathers day as a time to reflect.. no presents (none that I asked for anyways.. but as always..), no cards, no hoopla... private quiet time for me... I spend quite a bit of time visiting Terrance.

G

G :(

I cant say anything about this/that, day for you. I have not indeared the lost you/all have. So to you I say,be a happy father/mother that day.Love what you have now,and remember the one you and all love.

Hope that makes sence to you. :angel:

G

I understand fully what you are saying and meaning. For me, I want to be left in private, so I can reflect back on things that were, and find solitude that I had the honour of knowing Lori for 25 years.

John