Pittsburgh Penguin Tickets....

Stoty

Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of PA, OH, WV, MD, NY, NJ, DE, VA and the District of Columbia.

(quoted from ticketmaster.ca, the CANADIAN site)

THAT IS TOTAL CRAP!

They shouldnt be able to do this.

What is the point of having them on the Canadian ticketmaster site, if you cannot buy tickets?!?!?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

That reminds me of when the Sky Dome first opened up in Toronto and anyone in the US couldn't buy a ticket for any games for several years. Now they market the Blue Jays here in the Buffalo area.

What goes around comes around :(

Stoty, if it ends up Pens and Wings, I'll get the tix. You can be my guest. May have to deal with my 5 little Pens fans but you'll eventually get over it.

Remember that Marty? :lol:

I think I will take you up on that offer now, please! :D

That reminds me of when the Sky Dome first opened up in Toronto and anyone in the US couldn't buy a ticket for any games for several years. Now they market the Blue Jays here in the Buffalo area.

Wonder if we'll be able to get a Toronto .....i mean Buffalo Bills ticket down here when they move up to the GTA. Thats becoming a scarier reality by the day

Hey Billy Bob,Looks like were going to get your Bills aswell.I,ll trade ya our jays for the bills,,,,,OK???????????

Looking forward to the games up here.