Friday Pikin/Better than Workin

joonmoon

My wife and I hit the pond again for our second Pikin this week. I landed 13 Pike from the squirt to 26" and she 7 Pike with the biggun of the day just shy of 30".

101_0096.jpg

101_0093.jpg

In no time we figured out a decent pattern and spent the late morning gettin slimed. Lots of fun today and plenty of hungry fish.

101_0089.jpg

101_0088.jpg

Met up with my Bro in his yak and shared the secret of the day puttin him onto some decent toothies as well. We left the water @ 1:30 pm so not sure how his final numbers made out but he was well on his way to double digits as well, I'm sure he'll pipe in here with results.

101_0091.jpg

101_0090.jpg

101_0094.jpg

Gotta luv the Bluefox.

101_0095.jpg

Once we got home we noticed the bumper on the van was squeakin as we drove upon further investigation... the frame has rusted out and the hitch bar and the bumper is pulling away from the frame when we haul the trailer....so now its time to get a new tow vehicle or the "Augustawind" will be parked, and we just can't have that now can we...lol. B)

Great day on the water with you two. I fished until 2pm and ended up with 12 pike. After you left I tried the blue fox #4 in firetiger and that got me another 5 fish. My biggest was only 24" but if you hold them close enough to the camera they look bigger :)

pikey.jpg

You are lucky that your tow hitch didn't come off while driving home on the 401 or this might have been the last photo of the "Cooler w/seats".

cooler.jpg

I'm still working on the video I took of you, it'll be done soon, I hope.

Edited by jediangler