Fishing Report - A Must Read!!

ccmtcanada

Plane ticket from New Jersey to Toronto: $400

Hiring the Walleye King and Queen for 2 weeks of guiding: $10,000

Finally catching his first Canadian fish: $14,000

Blyght and I took him back out for another prime night of fishing. He finally hooked into his first fish.

This monster (and now Canadian personal best) was 9 inches long, 5 inch girth and weighed in at a massive 5 ounces!!! After doing his happy dance, he finally posed for these two pictures. The smile says it all. After a huge fight that lasted about 4 seconds, the trophy fish came out of the water!!!

gallery_60_23_31044.jpg

Here's another pic....see how big the thing really was?? Now you know why we had to use the lip gripper on the guy!

gallery_60_23_39703.jpg

After spending about $1000 on lures and gear for Canadian fishing, it was all worth it in the end. He now has an awesome story to tell friends and family for years to come. The fish was released to get fatter and bigger for another fisherman to get a new Canadian personal best catch!! What a guy...a true sportsman!!!

hey cliff way to go ,and im sure al thanks you for being his personal guide for the last 2 weeks..lol...lol glad he finally caught a fish,glad to hear it...take care al it was great meeting you...cheers :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for all the help and the loan of the bait machine , and to everyone else, I had a great time reading this board. I had a great time fiishing with Blyght & Ccmt . I hope to return in the spring for another visit and maybe some fishing.

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: