So What are you getting the Mothers in your Home?

EC1

Well my mother i got her some day spa passes and dinner for her and my pops at some ritzy place down town.

The wife in the other hand i had no joice but to buy her a new SUV now i'm broke any one have a few dollors for gas lol :thumbsup_anim:

Who says this isn't a fishing thread? LOL.

Bly wants to fish this weekend, so we are headed out on Lake O for pike tomorrow and the Kawarthas on Sunday with our kids.

Oh yeah....and I got her new cordless phones....

Oh jeez...hope she doesn't read this....LOL

Well, I went out at 6 tonight and finally got the motor I wanted. I bought a Mercury 60HP 4 stroke with the trimmings. TILLER! I had purchased a 70lb, 24 volt Minn-Kota also a few weeks ago but they didn't have it in stock, so, they will install both on Tuesday te 20th. Happy dude here now. :thumbsup_anim:

If someone wants a 30 hp Mariner 2 stroke, say the word.

Lets see....

Since January, Ive bought her a Substancially larger Home, All new Living room Furniture, Dinning room set, new bedroom set, a New Home theater System, and a new Mini Van.

I'm covered till retirement...infact....I think she owes me now? :D

I Bought My Children's mother .. My best Friend .. My Girlfiend for 27 years ........A Brand New fishin' pole with a New Shiney Williams half and Half The Ugly Stick has a new 'womens' version Pink and stuff ... 6 ft'r .... guess where we're going on Mothers Day ! ! ! . Gonna make her smile I'll bet ...." WE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER" . Man Have I got that covered . !

Well, I went out at 6 tonight and finally got the motor I wanted. I bought a Mercury 60HP 4 stroke with the trimmings. TILLER! I had purchased a 70lb, 24 volt Minn-Kota also a few weeks ago but they didn't have it in stock, so, they will install both on Tuesday te 20th. Happy dude here now

Happy Mother's Day Roy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

my wife wants wii fit. she is 5'7 115lbs not sure why she wants it? maybe she is telling me something. ANyway im getting it for her when it comes out in a couple weeks.

My mom is getting whatever my wife buys her lol plus flowers and dinner from my brother and i on sunday.

Cheers!

My wife wants me to finish the cedar post & rail fence I started last fall..so today's the day... :thumbsup_anim:

Tomorrow she'd like some trout for dinner so I guess I better make her happy and head into the hills with the ATV to catch some for her :Gonefishing::whistling::clapping: (or maybe she just wants me outa the house so that she can sit and relax and not hear me talkin bout the fishin' trip to Temagami next weekend!!