Goose attack!

shane

This is one angry goose. :o

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0U9Ca9GmYo&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0U9Ca9GmYo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0U9Ca9GmYo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

you must have disturbed it's nest... i can't see any other reason for it attacking you like that.

i got dive-bombed by a robin when i was young, i was climbing an apple tree in my grandparent's apple orchard where this bird had it's nest... it was a similar scene to your incident...

those things are fearless when it comes to protecting their young.

you must have disturbed it's nest... i can't see any other reason for it attacking you like that.

i got dive-bombed by a robin when i was young, i was climbing an apple tree in my grandparent's apple orchard where this bird had it's nest... it was a similar scene to your incident...

those things are fearless when it comes to protecting their young.

My bro got attacked by a swan a few years ago... bit him on the leg, I had to kick it off of him, it was the size of him at the time. Crazy things!

My dog would have had that goose by the neck ...and can you say Smoked goose Zoe loves Smoked Goose ...ive watched the geese on my rocks chasen people around while fishing it pretty funny to watch ..

Had a similar thing happen when my golden was a puppy. Me and a goose had quite the fight. They bite quite hard. I would have killed it, but there was lots of kids around. So instead I get into a 20 minute yelling and wrestling match as the thing goes after my dog. Eventually a few others joined in the fight till the goose gave up. Now when I go down to that conservation area, I always find me a 'walking stick' first.

I would imagine had someone video taped it, it would have been quite funny to watch.

I was teasing a goose & gander up at Scugog in the park when the fishin' was a bit slow a few years ago, making like I was going for their 2 or 3 day old goslings . . . the gander hissed several warnings, but when that didn't work, he flew right at me . . . I got whacked several times before I managed a fast retreat! Those wings actually hurt, eh! I've also seen them go after playful unleashed dogs that try to 'investigate' the family! They can certainly be VERY protective of their offspring!