Using marshmallows to catch steelhead....

Damn.. hate when that happens! :D

Was just the first pic I found with that old Chinook in it. Finally found a place to hang that ugly old thing... 23 years later !

Can't believe 3500 views and 8 pages on a marshmellow. Can we get it to 10 !.. I think it will be an all time record.

Edited by irishfield

So we've now established that Salmonids, including Steelhead WILL bite a marshmallow, contrary to what the experts were saying earlier in the thread.

We've also established that you "can" line fish with marshmallows, but you can also line them with floating roe bags.

It's also been established that lining IS legal, since none of the experts were able to provide any reference to a law that states otherwise.

Edited by jonnybass

Note sure what to think.... or how many times I've been insulted here. :rolleyes:

I use to fish under the Bronte Creek bridge .. pre '85 with Kraft Mello's. So I'm a snagger, an unethical fisherman and using illegal bait.

Funny thing is... my mellow was down this buggers throat.. hook is probably still in there...

sept8.jpg

Oh.. and I speared a beaver last night as well... am I in trouble for that too?

'85-08 big diffrence, take a drip down thier this year and you will see.

cut-out picture of Dalton McGinty from the newspaper etc... ad nauseum. I guarantee you that if the marshmallows were working, then all of these other things will work too.

I only mention all of this because I am a total, utter, elitist Steelheader snob. In fact, I pick my nose at you and &*^% in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Now if you'll excuse me, I will be having my tea, along with caviar, melba toast, pâté de foie gras and a discreet dab of grey poupon.

"GREY POUPON!"

"FETCHEZ LA VACHE!"

p.-

Your wit is appreciated on this end, that was funny :) .

But stick to the potty humour,it's the fuel that's running this baby! :D

(let's see 12 pages, c'mon boys!)

Using a marshmallow is illegal, ignorant, unethical and immoral. You'll get charged if a CO catches you. I donate my time to CRAA, therefore I'm an expert and it's true. You're dense if you don't agree with me.

That is the argument in a nutshell.

why are you still talking?