My New Years Resolution

bigfish1965

This year is going to be different. Somehow I let the spring, summer and fall slide right by me. I hardly fished at all. I worked...alot...too much. I took on too much and too many things got half done or not done at all because of it.

This year I will spend way more time on the things I love and the people I love. I will spend less time letting fools get under my skin. I will ignore and delete stupid emails. I will live more like my dog..rest when I'm tired, play when I'm not and enjoy a good roll in the grass (or hay) from time to time.

I will spend more time being nice cause it is just as easy as being a goof.

I will fish...lots. No one has ever been on their death bed and said they wished they spent more time at work.

I will work to support living...not the other way around. I will listen to the music really loud, I will flirt with the not-so-pretty girls, I will occasionally get stupid drunk, I will occasionally eat too much and I will occasionally daydream about ridiculous fanatasy.

Moreover, I will let the people around me know that I appreciate them and tell them they enrich my life and make waking up each day worth it.

This year I will pay it forward.

Well said Rick.....

I think I'm just going to do what I did last year.....Eat, fish,hunt and drink and just be happy when my eyes open every morning and I still have my family, friends and health to get me by....

Life is good.....

Guest mistyriver1

I will work to support living...not the other way around.

Rick, I decided to do that a couple years ago.....best decision you'll ever make. Never been good at the political thing at work so I go in and put my 8 hours at work (well maybe some OFC time as well :blush: ) and then it's see ya tomorrow.

Happy New Year.

Jim