Vedy vedy sick (NF)

Clampet

Slowly starting to recover from the flu. Apparently it is a real epidemic according to the local MD. Missus had it since last Monday, I got it last Thursday. Really took the wind outta my sails. Lost 9 lbs (benefit), and have to force myself to eat. Next year I'll try the flu shot.

Anyone else afflicted?

I dont know what I am getting.... but I know I am getting something... Exhausted, Bones are aching and running a fever, I have that feeling that comes when you KNOW your ill.... but I think it is just a cold as my sinuses are killing me...

G

Slowly starting to recover from the flu. Apparently it is a real epidemic according to the local MD. Missus had it since last Monday, I got it last Thursday. Really took the wind outta my sails. Lost 9 lbs (benefit), and have to force myself to eat. Next year I'll try the flu shot.

Anyone else afflicted?

is it all in your chest, I had that a few weeks back knocked the heck outta me ,still cough and hack up some nasty stuff once in awhile,it was a bad virius whatever it was

I had it leading into the Easter weekend. Lost 8 pounds. Stomach cramps for 2 days, fever, achy, couldn't get warm. Started on Wednesday...at first real food on Sunday....took Monday and Tuesday off work before feeling strong enough to spend a day at the office. It was a brutal one that's for sure. Even after you start feeling better, you have no energy.

Hope everyone starts to feel well again soon!

I had it leading into the Easter weekend. Lost 8 pounds. Stomach cramps for 2 days, fever, achy, couldn't get warm. Started on Wednesday...at first real food on Sunday....took Monday and Tuesday off work before feeling strong enough to spend a day at the office. It was a brutal one that's for sure. Even after you start feeling better, you have no energy.

Hope everyone starts to feel well again soon!

oh man I hear ya its been a good week since I thought I was feeling better and still get Blah like I got arms of lead

is it all in your chest, I had that a few weeks back knocked the heck outta me ,still cough and hack up some nasty stuff once in awhile,it was a bad virius whatever it was

That's what I've had since Wednesday. Finally getting over it. My stomach and chest are still sore from coughing so much. Went to the clinic on Friday morning and they put me on antibiotics and sent me for a chest Xray. Mistyjr is still sick with it.

my dad's been hackin and coughing somethin fierce for the last 2 weeks. thankfully i have not been affected. this is the first winter EVER that i have not gotten at least a cold. but now that i've said that, i'll probably be sick next week! Karma's a b*tch like that!

Edited by gone_fishin

Something went through a class I was teaching. I came down with whatever it was on Day 3 of a two week session and didn't feel right again for 3 weeks. It's only in the 4th week that I've actually started to feel close to normal but I'm still tired early in the evening. At least the cough has subsided, and the aches. So don't give up hope. You will live to fight another day.

JF

Anyone else afflicted?

9lbs!! Did you happen to save any tissues? :canadian:

Get well soon.

cheers

HD

i've always gotten the flu shot and i've gotten the flu and many colds (docs always say "different strain of flu") this year i didn't get one by accident i kept missing the clinics, so far i've only had one minor cold that lasted less than a week, which is really wierd as i work with the public and am in contact with alot of ppl in a days work,

fingers crossed the rest of the season goes well

i usually always get a cold a couple of days before the long weekend of may

hope u all feel better

9lbs!! Did you happen to save any tissues? :canadian:

Get well soon.

cheers

HD

Got on the scale this morning and discovered another 5 lbs lost fer a total of 15 lbs loss within 4 days. I weighed 236 lbs and am now at 221. The fever is broken, but I am wracked with coughing fits.