The Rage...

pigeonfisher

I can't wait for fishing to open up again. Not that I fish but you guys all have the rage. If you can read the posts with a smile it makes it all seem like a bit of comic relief.

People from one side of the country calling people on the other side losers for not liking the weather, nets or no nets, why would you make a post to say you caught fish, it goes on...and on...and on.

FYI life is pretty good. If these complaints (other than poor Rickster who's brother does need out thoughts today) are the worst things that are happening in peoples lives it goes to show that we are a very wealthy (Mental Wealth and Monetary Wealth) and happy society!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today. Please keep this up because it sure is entertaining!!!!

Kudos Pigeonfisher. I too have noticed an over-abundance of "the rage" as you say. Too bad for the guys that post just to share their experiences only to get ripped up by overzealous members, my hope is they don't get deterred from posting.

When I see bad judgment in replies to posts I would just remind myself that there are more better seeds than bad ones here, as Scotty's act of kindness in a previous posts demonstrates to go with others.

Me thinks it's just cabin fever setting in...

reefrunner

I disagree with threads like this one, it outrages people to see that you have a different opinion then they do....

and how dare you make fun of their rage....

damn, when will these anti-rage threads end...

I hope open water comes soon

I hate people who hate chicken wings, but then again I also hate people who hate people who hate chiken wings.

Heck, I hate everyone equally until ice out; after then, I love everyone like an Ecstacy-popping frosh in a rave party!

I hear ya Steve. What a place eh. Man, I was going to start my April 1st rant early but there are lots of those going on within this forum. I am also sitting back and reading the posts and laughing at all the comments being made.

This forum was so perfect back in 2002 eh?

Edited by Squid

The swill is dead... sad but true... not like old times eh? set a date and go... to many procrastinators, to many with the own agenda...

Hit the harbor wall do some fishin, Hit the Firehall for some wings and beers

Ahhhhh....

Near North Angling and Swilling.

G