Hit Bass Pro

Crazyhook

What a great time!!!! got a new fly rod, some musky baits, a hoodoe and a new hat...

met Roger ( BPSbassman) had a hoot of a time running around to the employyes with beards and giving them the staredown! Roger it was great to met you, I enjoyed our chat, hope to do it on the water in 07..

what a great store!!! awesome service even though it was a big place...

Beware fishies :Gonefishing:

Awesome Jamie

Great store eh??

Some baits for our spring outing???

Only 6 months to go to use the 'skie baits LOL :P

Yes Sir! and a new fly rod, have some CRAZY ideas for 07!!!

Roger you are an awesome guy, wish I could of chatted with you more...

damn I made you day. Good and sorry to hear! :lol:

I was so mad I did not get to JB's.... have a few bucks ( of wife does not know about cash) I was looking to spend!

I was at Bass Pro yesterday too, also picking up a few Muskie Baits, finally broke down and sprung for a Believer. Looks real sweet. Great store but I could swear the last time I was there big Lindy M/G spinnerbaits were like 13 bucks and yesterday it was like 22. What gives? I mean, I'm pretty sure it's still somewhere around 11 or 12 bucks at LeBarons. That's just too large a price discrepancy to shrug off. It was the lure that I actually went for more than anything else really. Maybe I misread the pricing but I don't think so. Just goes to show it pays to shop around a bit I guess....Cheers, Weeds