Had My Car Stolen From My Work Today !!!

fishindevil

Sorry to hear that Shawn, I hope that you will get your car back soon in the same condition you left it

I will keep my fingers X

Did you check the auto shop?

I'm still thinking if I should laugh or cry after this :dunno: .........................., still :dunno: ................... oh crap it is hard :dunno:

I think I'm going to flip the coin

Yup, that sucks man!! :angry: Nothing worse than a thief!

I had a grand am stolen right from my driveway too......in Newcastle!! My dog was barking in the middle of the night.......and here I am yelling at him to shut up.. :rolleyes: ....lol.......meanwhile, some dirtbag is stealing my car :wallbash: !!!! ........oh and get this......sold that house.....within the first week, the new owner had his brand new 3/4 ton chev stolen out of the same driveway......unreal!! The car was found out in Burkton....stuck in a mud hole, burnt to the ground.......the truck was never to be seen again!!

It ended up being a blessing for me with my car. I got a good deal.......the guy with the truck lost $.

Hope it works out for ya man, good luck!!

Sinker

Sure would be nice to have it sitting back there this morning...

Had a gutless cutlass stolen many years ago. The guy used a stolen credit card to fill it up...gas attendant was on the ball...didn't take long for the Police to catch up to him.

Anyhow...I know the feeling well...hope it works out for you.

Sorry to hear about your car, even if you do get it back it is really inconvenient to say the least.

Sure sounds like who ever did it had a lot of inside information though. How would they know where you kept your keys? Even if they lucked out and just found the keys, how could they have known which car they fit or where to find it parked? How could they have known about the two minute window with the camera so they could get the car without being spotted. Are these things that most students could have known?

BTW, what is your plate # I'll keep an eye out around here.

Truly a kick in the butt...Sorry to hear that Shawn...May have to keep an eye on e-bay, or the triad for someone offering really good deals on fishing gear...maybe the best link to finding the little pr...Hope it all works out for you

Ill Keep my eyes open for it Shawn.....I am layed off so Ill be out and about around the 'shwa and surrounding area the next little while.

Really sucks that someone would do that......and seems a little coincidental that it wouldnt get caught on tape? Sounds like someone has been casing things out for a while to me.

Hopefully you will get it back though, and all in tact.

Bill

That totally sux dude. Hopefully a depper investigation finds out more for ya. I'll keep ny eyes out for it in my travels though.

Had a brand spanken new Honda Accord V6, with the special no start without this fancyarse microchiped key, lifted right out of my driveway in the middle of the night last year. They must've brought a flat bed and disengaged the alarm in the driveway. Mindboggling.

reefrunner