Is OFN Addictive?

snag

How often do you visit this den of ill-repute?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Be honest, how much time, really........no, really

• Minutes- Works from home/soon to be fired
    • Hours- Same as above but better
    • Days- Healthy addiction
    • Weeks- In control
    • Months- Who are you?
    • Just before they delete my account

for me it depends on the day. I work like 70hours a week so its nice to check in on here and see whats happening to get away form the stress of work.

I have a 2 year old son so most of the weekends are spent with him and the misses. I tend to be on here way more in the summer reading the reports being envious of all you who get to fish 30x more then i do.

I have been a member here for 3 or 4 years now so i think it is very addicting. Of all the sites i have signed up for over the years this one is the only one i have contiunued to be active in.

There are way worse things to be addicted to lol

Cheers!

check it a couple times a day (but dont always log in) in the winter, summer i can go a week without, wonder why?

CABIN FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not able to at work (good thing) we only have a handfull of websites our IT dept. let's us peruse, mostly work related,

I can only check the weather network so many times, CBC, local paper, rest is work related,

This place is really addictive. I bring my laptop into the bathroom with me when I take a dump just so I don't miss a post in real time! God bless wireless internet. I'm hooked! :clapping: </end sarcasm>

But seriously, the OP is bang-on. This site does have some addictive properties. I'm an OFNer! :thumbsup_anim: