Great weekend on Bay of Quinte

Hawg Hunter

hello all

ive been real busy guiding and renting huts and have been to tired to post some pics ;) ,but heres a few from the past week,the week-end was FANSTASIC :D ,with fish being iced by all my customers,except for sunday where the low pressure moved in and they only hit for the first hour of daylight then very slow :( .

i hope the fellas from Sarnia post there pics from sat,boy we put them on good numbers of walleye,if i remember right the had there chances at 24-25 walleye and iced 14,with the biggest being 10lbs 5ozs,and the second one being just about the same ,both caught by the same lad out of the same hole one after the other ,what a welcome to the BOQ that was .

all in all between the 16 people we had out fishing includeing my bud and i we iced 44 walleye for sat and only 5 on sun(low pressure says it all ) :(

Check out the pic of the young lady holding the big walleye ,fish was bigger than she was :thumbsup_anim: .Biggest fish of the day was over 13lbs :worthy:

all rental huts caught fish ,but then again why should'nt they

i even had the pleasure of meeting Horty from this site,him and hes buddy were loseing walleye untill i gave them some HAWG hooks,when i drove up to the to see how they were doing they had a nice 4-5lber on the ice,i got off my bike and said hey who gave you that fish ,horty said hey i caught that one .

it was a great day on the ice with Hawgs customers

heres a few pics of the fun,if i remember right the pics go back to 15/16/17 of this past week,i can hardley wait to get back out after this WIND TO 90KM .

TAKE CARE ALL AND STAY SAFE

HAWGS DRINKING TIMMIES AND RESTING :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Randy004.jpg

Randy006.jpg

Randy007.jpg

Randy008.jpg

Randy010.jpg

Randy011.jpg

Randy012.jpg

Randy013.jpg

Randy014.jpg

Randy016.jpg

Randy017.jpg

Randy019.jpg

Randy020.jpg

I am soooo jealous. I was hoping to get out on the ice this weekend, as it just formed enough on Saturday to go out. It was no good yesterday. Two days of ice here and I never got out. I know the smaller inland lakes are a bit better, but not much, but I do not know them, thus I won't go on them.

You are deffinately bringing in lots of fish there Hawg! Again cuddos to your efforts and then teasing us afterwards.

Hey all ! Some of you may remember me from the Lakair G2G a few years ago , only then I was known as Cowpoke . I have to chime in and say THANK YOU to Hawg Hunter and his side kick Bill for sticking with me and finally getting it thru my sometime foggy head and putting me on some of those infamous BoQ walleyes . It did take me 2 tries , 1.5 cases of Canadian and 1 totaled SUV but they showed me how to do it . My first attempt resulted in the write off of my 2000 Pathfinder on the 401 coming around Toronto :wallbash: but my traveling buddy had a great trip and while my fishing success was minimal Hawg and Bill tried so hard that I had to come back and try again a week later . Well , still no big one for me but the boys did perservre and I did manage to get a few keepers ! I can not say enough good things about Hawg and Bill . Those guys worked their butts off and in the end gave me one of my most memorable trips ever , I mean how can you carp about anything when your guides even pick you up at the front door of your hotel just to save you the risk of a DUI charge . :worthy: Randy ( Hawg ) and Bill not only have a combined 50 + years of experience but they also have that drive to make everyday fishing with them a great one ! In the end it was all worth the adventure thanks to those guys and if you ever get a chance to go with these guys run don't walk to meet them . Oh yeah there was no injuries in the wreck and all mason jars survived impact . :clapping: Cheers to all you fantastic OFC'ers and hope to see ya'll at Lakair this spring . Randy (aka Cowpoke )

hey there RandyB you must have slept in sat morn,very sad to say we slaughtered them in total 78 walleye for the day,thats counting my customers and 6 of my buds who tagged along,glad to here you made her home ok,hope you don;t still have that rental car from the week before :wallbash: lol.lol

taker easy

Hawg Hunter

thanks for the replys folks sat was a FANSTASTIC day the whole BOQ came alive.folks ive got in the rental huts today have lost 3 and iced 0 :wallbash: ,1 big one darn near took the rod out of his hands it hit so hard.

take care all

HI HO HI HO its off to the ice i go :thumbsup_anim:

Hawg Hunter