Stealing fish outside the hut.

iceguy

Thats funny. Least he doesn't leave no fresh tracks behind. He smarter than some crooks.

There was report of some guy who stole a change machine from a car wash using a backhoe and when he was pursured my cops he jumped off the backhoe and ran in the fresh snow leaving a clear trail behind. How stupid is that? :lol:

dsn

Edited by dsn

Cool--kinda the minks version of revenge on mankind.

One time a few years back myself and another guy were ice fishing a lake in Northern Ontario in the early spring.

We had a couple eaters caught and laying beside the holes in the snow---we were standing by one hole and then suddenly a bald eagle flew ought of a tree and grabbed a fish from the hole furthest from us---pretty comical.

Bushart

Funny...those little buggers!!! My brother use do to some fishing up on the French River every spring and fall. The place they stayed had one dock per every 2 cottages. Every morning they went down to the dock to get in there boats to start the day off...there minnow buckets where always empty. Thought the guys "next door" where making off with there bait. Until a midnite beer and smoke break down on the dock caught a mink red handed raiding there buckets!!! The next year they had cotter pins in all there minnow buckets.