How cold was it today??

danc

Dang! That IS chilly, Dan. In the banana belt here I woke up to -13 and 5-6" of poop on the ground. It shot up to zero by noon then promply came back down to seasonal temp of -10. Cold isn't too bad, it's the wind/humidity that gets to me.

ps. Protect that cam lens!

Roy, this February has been a reminder of winters from the past. We've had more frigid weather lately than I can remember. -30 tonight again. I'm staying in the house until Monday. Make that Tuesday. I almost forgot about the new NASCAR recovery holiday. :thumbsup_anim:

And the photo was taken with my cel phone. I wouldn't bring any of my better cameras out in this weather!!

Have a great weekend Bud and stay warm...

Yikes, thanks for reminding me why I left Thunder Bay Dan (ok so maybe it was more job related but still). All of my buddies back home are thinking the same as you - reminds them of days in high school before we were driving and having to wait for the bus or walk to school in -40 wind chills. Ahh memories, and it was uphill both ways too!

yes it is cold....nostril freezing cold! ...still made it out on the ice this aft during the balmy -24 of the afternoon. :thumbsup_anim:

basically an excuse to get out of the house and stare at the t.v. (Vex). Now I am home in the warmth cookin some venny, drinkin' a pop thinkin' bout how cold I am gonna be at 6:30 tommorrow morn :canadian::canadian::canadian::canadian:

brkygetr