Look What I Won!

fishnsled

My chiropractor does an annual toy drive at his office. He askes the patients to donate a toy or money to the cause and in return you get a raffle ticket for a chance at some prizes. The prizes are donated by local businesses and individuals. This year was another success by passing the set goals again. So the kids are the real winners here. :thumbsup_anim:

This year I was lucky enough to get my ticket pulled and won this beautiful signed photo taken by Larry Kirtley.

med_gallery_103_143_49713.jpg

If you go to Larry's website Larry Kirtley. Then go the the gallery and select wildlife then go to picture #30. You'll get a better idea of how nice this picture is. Be sure to check out the rest of his shots as well. Some incredible pictures. B)

Very nice Wil,

I can't help but say his sight is outstanding!

I can also say he and I must have crossed paths at one point in time. Look at his Birds of Prey photo #51.

Now compare that to my photo, his by all means are far superior to mine but look at the post. I think my truck sits higher than his car! LOL The more I look at it, I know exactly who pulled up in fromt of me now!

P1060177.jpg

Very nice Wil,

I can't help but say his sight is outstanding!

I can also say he and I must have crossed paths at one point in time. Look at his Birds of Prey photo #51.

Now compare that to my photo, his by all means are far superior to mine but look at the post. I think my truck sits higher than his car! LOL The more I look at it, I know exactly who pulled up in fromt of me now!

P1060177.jpg

That's an amazing coincidence! I noticed that several of his shots were local areas. Nice to know we have that so close but with all the build going on who knows what the future holds. :dunno: