O/T Basaball Clemens hearings

OhioFisherman

this is absolutely riveting. Mcnamee has been proven a liar. But the abcess on Clemens butt caused by a b12 shot.......? or Roger NOT knowing about his wife being injected with HGH? Don't think so.Some lying on BOTH sides

Edited by darsky

clems is just digging himself deeper and deeper, Pettite admitted it and moved on and they are leaving him alone. He should just admit it, join himself with some other big name company, spend his free time counting all his money and move on.

A little late now (maybe) someone is gonna go to jail...........

Questions that come to mind

Needles and gauze turned over

results of DNA tests?

possible to date blood samples?

possible to test for steroids from the gauze or needles and date such? if planted after the fact?

:wallbash: Don, Phil step up! I know you, wanna give me a shot? I know you are not doctors! :whistling: My B-12 is low also! :clapping:

Major league baseball began drug testing in 2002. Has Roger tested positive? He seems to be accused by hearsay evidence that he used a legal drug, without a prescription, well over five years ago. The statute of limitations on such a charge, I believe, is five years. So, is this another case about nothing with intent to trip up a defendant on purjury?

The former cop who became a trainer also received a phony PhD from a mail order company that didn't have a campus. Is it usual and customary for a trainer to keep used needles and gauze for over five years? He was saving DNA. IMO only if he's dirty and is setting up others to share the blame in case he's caught and wants to cut a deal. While DNA on gauze was in Phony Doctor's control he could add anything to fit his needs and add to his story during a five year period.

"Trainer" called himself Doctor and signed his checks as a doctor.

Punish Clemens if he tested positive.

To me it's a bunch of lesser people performing an investigation of a greater person It should have been handled by baseball, not congress. They feel the need to burn someone because they wasted time and money on an investigation about nothing.

I tend to agree with Wayne. Why waste the money. It’s only baseball, who cares. People are losing their homes, jobs, lives….

Much more important things in life than a baseball player.

Now if they tried to accuse Dave Mercer of using banned baits……..