wii system nf

fishless

Hi Jamie,

It's really a matter of being in the right place when they come in. Most stores, (Best Buy, Future Shop, Zellers, WalMart and even Shoppers Drug Mart) have had them recently. Depending on the size of the store they are receiving 10-50 a week and sell out within hours once the word gets out.

I bought one at Best Buy recently. I would spend some time on the phone and you may just get lucky. You can of course buy one on line for a premium.

John

go in and talk to the store managers, ususally they have somee idea of when they get new shipments in and usually they get the wii's and they have them for the morning before they sell out. best buy, futureshop, and walmart all get at least one shipment a week i believe.

Good Luck!

Hey Jamie,

When I was looking for one for my kids I gave a store manager my card. He called when they came in. They can not hold one for you but often will go that extra mile... specially if you are phoning them everyday looking for one like my children were.

Good luck... and get the fishing game Fishing Master. It truly is too much fun!

cheers

Jen

My kids are bugging about one as well. They have PS2 and the place I've seen the most sitting on the shelf since Xmas is EB Games. Lots of outlets across southern Ontario and they are all linked so they can tell you which store has some stock. Should have bought the 1 I saw a couple weeks ago and sold for a profit.

Don't count on one soon though. Stock has been very limited since Xmas.

Look on ebay as well. You'll pay more but can get a system today. Lots going through auction.

I just checked and the standard games system is running $300 - 350 CDN