UFC

misfish

I was waiting for this post.....

He is a NATIONAL champion wrestler. The real deal.

Yes he paid his bills being in the WWE/WWF

This man is a serious threat in the Heavy Weight class...

Wrestlers have traditionally done well in MMA...

Mir is about to get his big mouth shutup :)

G.

Lesnar isnt the first "pro wrestler" to fight MMA most dont make out well but he will definatly be different.

His NCAA record was 163-3 I believe

guy is a freak, his first fight is on youtube check it out if you havent already

frank mirs big mouth? Mir is a champion, he doesnt talk smack, atch inside the UFC 81..... mir is a gent... lesnar on the other hand is a muscle head who cant put a full sentence together..... lesnar is gonna get a reality check this weekend, just because you can wrestle does not mean you can be sucessful in MMA.

go mir...

frank mirs big mouth? Mir is a champion, he doesnt talk smack, atch inside the UFC 81..... mir is a gent... lesnar on the other hand is a muscle head who cant put a full sentence together..... lesnar is gonna get a reality check this weekend, just because you can wrestle does not mean you can be sucessful in MMA.

go mir...

Mir is going to prevail.... :thumbsup_anim:

Burt :)

Lesnar is a joke sure he can dish out some major @$$ kickings but he goes from WWE to Pro Football to UFC who knows whats next after he gets bored of the UFC.

P.S for those who like him please take no offence i just said my opinion.

Edited by bassmaster4

I'm rooting for Mir. Mir has good submission skills for a heavyweight. Let's not forget he was the heavyweight champ after he broke 6'8" gaint Tim's forearm. If Mir's conditioning is good he should be able to pull off a submission win over inexperience Lesnar.

Neither of these guys is known for their endurance, so they will probably both get fatigued before the fight ends, which will make for a somewhat borefest.

I expect Brock to catch Mir with a punch and take him down, where he will control the fight until he gets caught in a submission.

I don't think he is as good at avoiding submissions as Mir is at applying them, then again Mir might be able to catch Brock with a sloppy punch or something.

Too bad Gracie wasnt in his prime.....nothing funnier then seeing a 400 pound roid monster pound on a little guy for 5 minutes then start crying like a baby and tapping out. UFC used to be so much better. Now everyone fights with the exact style...all very good fighters but not as intriguing!

My prediction is Brock by GnP. First off, you can't choke him out because he wasn't born with a neck. lol

You might be able to arm bar him. I think he might especially be susceptible to ankle and knee bars.

But the guy is a freak, he will be CUTTING to the 265 weight limit, and not a whole lot of that is fat... He has a high pain threshold since most pro rasslers have a ridiculous pain threshold to be able to put on a good show.

The tomato can he beat up was an Olympic silver medalist in Judo. He was ridiculously overmatched and succumbed to hammer fists from the half-guard I think. I think it was just from being overwhelmed by a physical specimen like no other.

Not sure if you guys saw the latest quip from Hendo, but he pretty much revealed why the Pride FC guys are getting smoked in fights in jurisdictions with steroid testing. They don't test over there so why not use them? It does explain a lot.

Charles

My prediction is Brock by GnP. First off, you can't choke him out because he wasn't born with a neck. lol

No neck,thats for sure.

Rules or rounds for UFC???

It should be just rounds if anything. ULTIMATE FIGHTING. NO RULES.

Too bad Gracie wasnt in his prime

Gracie was an AWESOME fighter,but Im sure if one got a good shot at that chin,LIGHTS OUT.

Neither of these guys is known for their endurance, so they will probably both get fatigued before the fight ends, which will make for a somewhat borefest.

I expect Brock to catch Mir with a punch and take him down, where he will control the fight until he gets caught in a submission.

I don't think he is as good at avoiding submissions as Mir is at applying them, then again Mir might be able to catch Brock with a sloppy punch or something.

griwl,you hit it,but IMO,if Brook hits him,it,s over.No chance for submission.

Just a side note,I think Mirko Cro Cop and Brook would be a better fight. Two monsters. :w00t::w00t:

Well, all I know is I will have it on here in High Def.. and playing a little poker. If your local to Hamilton your more then welcome to stop by, have a drink and plop your butt at the poker table, while watching some MMA.

We play for loonies so no big deal...

Gerritt

Well, all I know is I will have it on here in High Def.. and playing a little poker. If your local to Hamilton your more then welcome to stop by, have a drink and plop your butt at the poker table, while watching some MMA.

We play for loonies so no big deal...

Gerritt

Hey G

If I was closer I would be there brother.