Mess on Hyw 400 @ 89

Dondorfish

With cod tongues, $35.00

I agree Lew. Not much you can do when you get caught in something like that. Just hope for an exit I guess. Like you say, hope the final tally will only bring minor injuries.

Jig's Dinner? That's some fine eatin' there, Brian. That is the favourite meal on the Algonquin trips fer sure. We start that one right after lunch, simmering and changing the water, chopping the vegetables and etc. Those cheesy biscuits (gallettes?) look good too. Don't cut the vegetables too small, that's for sure, and don't forget the onions.

Glad to hear that the whole fam dambly is home safe and sound, and tucking in to a great satisfying meal. Some pickled herring and onions go nice with a beer before dinner, just to set everything up.

Just over 100 vehicles in 4 accidents on the 400 between King Rd and Hwy 89, 2 southbound, 2 Northbound, no life threatening injuries. It can be scary when you get into a whiteout. My friends son had his 7th Bday party at his grandparents in Barrie today. Only my friend, her husband and two boys, her parents and myself made it...her sister and brother turned around when they found out what a mess it was up north....kids had fun anyway :D

I've driven through at least three squalls in the last two days...hope it's not as bad tomorrow, supposed to take my friend to Uxbridge to look at a horse in the morning... boy am i glad I got a snowblower :D

Maureen