Thanks from Nanook

Nanook

:thumbsup_anim:

Many thanks for all the good wishes Guy's. Makes me feel like I wont be alone in there, but I am getting a bit 'edgy' :w00t::w00t:

Still. I'm not the first, and I bet I wont be the last, to get this done.

CYA...................Nanook

My grandfather had the procedure done a few years ago and thnigs are working much better now. Enjoy the meds and have a speed recovery. You'll be fine. Right now they are monitoring mine every six months. So I'm guessing I'll be going down the same road as you but hopefully not for quite a few years. (fingers crossed)

Take care.

If you don't like the meds they give you let me and Beansey know..... heck between us we could probably start a drug store LOL. All kidding aside Jack, I know a couple of people that have been through a similar procedure and they say that it is all worth while! We're thinking of you and as I told you before, if you or Jackie need anything, just ask!

Jack, I've had 3 major surgeries and not one of them was near as bad as I thought it'd be, and I'm sure you'll find the same thing.

Get yerself all fixed up and you'll be in your prime for the Lakair trip in June :Gonefishing: