TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!

Gerritt

My father has acres of land that makes more money contracting it to worm pickers than he does cropping it. Its incredible how many large earthworms are out there at night, you go out there with a flashlight and you can litteraly see hundreds just darting everywhere. and they dont seem to be bothered by the light its vibrations of your footsteps that cause them to flee.

free bait is right.

But, how long will they last in the fridge?

I had the same container of worms in the fridge from May 16th 'till I released them in the garden in October. Lively as can be. Just don't let them get loose into the krisper tray and lettuce...or you'll be in kickingfrogs "boat"! :oops:

But, how long will they last in the fridge?

Just go to Crappy tire and grab a bale of the fabril worm bedding food basics to get some distilled water. The worm bedding has food for them in it. You just wet it down with distilled water drain it well. Keep the worms in it in the fridge and they will last for 2 or 3 months easy.... if you notice them not doing well just add some of the worm food from frabil to the mix.

I have tried lots of different methods but the frabil worm bedding is the best because the worms last forever in it. Also it isn't soil and therefore it doesn't get all over your hands and reel when you are fishing like the "dirt" from the commercial beddings when you buy worms.