Where Has Steve Hamilton Gone?*(thanks-found Him)*

brickNblock

It constantly amazes me how easily people get their knickers in a knot on a MB and then leave never to be seen again! Sensitivity issues I guess...

People take this Internet thing WAY too seriously sometimes!

I miss Steve's reports too!

Edited by Pigeontroller

Peter, Steve got a job where I work, have to see his ugly mug everyday :lol:

Right now he's on the tail end of a 10 day adventure up at quinte, he had amazing numbers and some good ones when I last heard; hasn't cracked the 16lb mark yet, hopefully before his trip is over.

OFC's loss and they could of had him back, oh well; drop me a pm if ya want his email or to go :Gonefishing:

Many reports are no longer being posted by people because of the amount of traffic this site gets. I think people have had cases where they posted a report and then the next day 10 guys on that spot that 'learned' of the hot bite on the Internet.

Seems logical...

Tony

BnB, i'm alive and doing great.....it was real nice of ya to inquire about my well being.....

i certainly think it deserves a reply.

I have been working full time in the Insurance Job I acquired before i graduated in the spring. Although it has left me less time to fish, I simply make the time available count! I'm loving working at a job that I went to school for. The job prospects in this market are incredible. Specifically I am working as a Construction and Contracting Underwriter (basically means i write policies for job projects and the companies who do them. I am able to join the inspectors at the job sites to learn more about what i'm underwriting, which is fantastic!)

As for fishing, this spring was incredible. I won some money in a few Salmon tourneys, and lucked in this summer doing the same. This fall was great for bass fishing in erie, and of course, walleye fishing at Quinte.

Although our goal of a 16lbs'er was not accomplished, myself, my father, jackson, his father, superdad.....all managed personal best walleye's.

Fishing locally has substantially improved, and i was even able to test my skills this fall at a local bass tourney on Hamilton Bay which i was lucky enough to place first in. That was a very big thing for me!

But of course, the biggest and best accomplishment i made this year was landing my dream job.....something i worked very hard for.

Hope all is well with you, your family, and the rest of the board members this holidy season. Tony, although i agree 100% with what you said, it wasn't at all the reason for my departure.

I keep my eye on this board from time to time....I'm glad to see its doing just fine.....

Steve ('n Hamilton)

oh, and CH, i've bested my personal best bullhead....i'm now up to 11.45382 lbs on the digi.

Many reports are no longer being posted by people because of the amount of traffic this site gets. I think people have had cases where they posted a report and then the next day 10 guys on that spot that 'learned' of the hot bite on the Internet.

Seems logical...

Tony

That had nothing to do with it Tony but what you say is logical :D

I think Steve just responded to Peter and deleted his account, doubt he is back, lol