Wife gone for three days

irishfield

:D Hey... I've been doin what needs to get done. Customers airplanes up off their tires...boat emptied..batteries charged and loose bearings tightened up. Shop is cleaned up...truck in for E-test this morning. She'll be proud! LOL

So when do you actually start working 16 hours a day I assume work includes many visits to the Computer during the day and thats not for rivet diagnostics eh :whistling:

Oh the fish looks so good..................... :thumbsup_anim:

So when do you actually start working 16 hours a day I assume work includes many visits to the Computer during the day and thats not for rivet diagnostics eh :whistling:

Oh the fish looks so good..................... :thumbsup_anim:

What I should have is a laptop in the shop...because I spend many hours walking back into the house and looking for pictures of stuff I've done before...so I don't reinvent the wheel. Of course I then have to check OFC...and if you notice my post count is extremely low the last couple months compared to last year Mike. I did a big stint Mike getting "santa's" airplane back to Saint Lazair. Now time to make sure everyone's float planes are fully ready for winter, as well as my fishing gear, and next is to rebuild a set of floats while I wait for a customer to get his act in gear to bring me that airplane I went and looked at the day I fished with Lew. Still don't know if I'm getting it all or part of it. If all of it... I will be going 20 hours a day if I expect to make opening day on Lake T !

What I should have is a laptop in the shop...because I spend many hours walking back into the house and looking for pictures of stuff I've done before...so I don't reinvent the wheel. Of course I then have to check OFC...and if you notice my post count is extremely low the last couple months compared to last year Mike. I did a big stint Mike getting "santa's" airplane back to Saint Lazair. Now time to make sure everyone's float planes are fully ready for winter, as well as my fishing gear, and next is to rebuild a set of floats while I wait for a customer to get his act in gear to bring me that airplane I went and looked at the day I fished with Lew. Still don't know if I'm getting it all or part of it. If all of it... I will be going 20 hours a day if I expect to make opening day on Lake T !

So how do you survive on 4 hours sleep if you get that Wayne no wonder why you take the summer off.I guess the pepsi keeps ya fueled.

NO I need her back... I'm out of clean clothes..there's banking to do..bills to pay and I've got a serious itch that needs scratching.

..and Bunk...I don't need to catch Crappie, I have a guy that just drops it off at the door (cleaned and ready to go!)